User script - how much are you worth + Wardrobe!

Well, this morning I’m getting only error screens (rare) or blank white screens. However, turning the script off didn’t fix it, so may not be the issue in fact, more a coincidence.

[li]

Yeah, it’s just a coincidence. Nothing changed recently regarding scripts as far as I’m aware, the post I am referencing happened a month ago.

edited by Sara Hysaro on 5/23/2013

Is this going to be updated so that it works with the new Bazaar? [li]

Scripts aren’t allowed anymore, so probably not.

And to all the kind folks who made automation and macro scripts making FBG ban all fan scripts and ruining it for the rest of us, let me say I am very, very disappointed in you.

Indeed.

Several of these would be nice as official features–particularly things like the “What are you worth” function. Perhaps some of the FBG devs will take pity on us and adapt some of the features of the more popular user scripts into some sort of official feature.

Hey, I can dream, can’t I? :P

I understand why FBG made the ruling they did, but this was a really good script. I’d be pretty spiffy if some of its features could be integrated in FL.

+1

I just tried it out, not being aware of the script ban (found now, that I know of it). So, off you go again then, neat little script! Hope to see you again some day, officially implemented. Grawk!