Update V2.2.4.3134: The Blemmigan Gallivanter

[color=#cc0099]We’re delighted to let you know that The Blemmigan Gallivanter mascot is now available in Sunless Sea! It is very keen to meet you and cannot wait to explore the great, wide zee from a nest its formed out of your journal pages.

Back in February 2017, you all banded together to help us achieve our Kickstarter goal for Sunless Skies. After many cakes, correspondence sigils, and space shanty verses, we achieved the 25 Social Goal Reward: BLEMMIGANS!

This is not the only blemmigan either - the reward unlocked three blemmigans in total! Expect two more to surface in our other games: The Blemmigan Tourist (Fallen London) and the Blemmigan Voyager (Sunless Skies).

Besides this squishy addition, this update also includes:

• Rectified typos [/li][li]Bug fixes aplenty

We’ve also updated our Unity version and made some backend tech changes that’ll make things easier for us (such as being able to easily change the ad on the game’s title screen). If you’d like a more detailed description of the changes, check out our Patch Notes![/color]

I was really hoping that this update would fix an issue with stuttering I’ve had with the game. I want to play it again in anticipation of Sunless Skies’ full release, but it just doesn’t run well. I sent in a support ticket awhile back, but I guess it wasn’t able to be fixed in this update :(

When will be Zeppeliner DLC?

[quote=MrCandles]When will be Zeppeliner DLC?[/quote]I can’t say &quotnever&quot, but it’s highly unlikely, unfortunately. The project wasn’t fully funded and the focus of the company has since shifted to Sunless Skies. In 2018, we were told, &quotThree years since its initial release, we’ll be tying up loose ends in Sunless Sea (including releasing the special Blemmigan unlocked by our last Kickstarter). We will continue to support the game, but it will be the last update for a while as we focus on Sunless Skies.&quot The &quotlast update&quot in question is this update from a year ago, and with Hoarder on the way, it’s clear that the focus hasn’t left Sunless Skies.