Update frustration!

[color=#009900]We had hoped to get the next update out later today - but there’s a comms outage in our office (leaving me less than impressed with our normally excellent landlords). Sorry, all - this means tomorrow at the earliest for the update, assuming we can get at our dev machines again by then.[/color][li]

[/li][li]I’m bored at work (though there is a dog here and I have hugged it) - I’m sure I can round up enough people for a landlord lynch mob? HatKitty commands, we obey?

[/li]

But I wanna play it noooooowwwww!!! (where my people don’t starve so quickley!)

I’m sorry, but I have to say this:

Your Austere quality has just dropped to 0! ;)

BUT, your Hedonist has increased… significantly!

That is frustrating. I’ve been looking forward to the new build. Let’s hope you can get upload it sooner rather than later.

Sooooooo, any word regarding the update?

Good luck, FBG!

[color=#C2B280]Our office is back online, and we expect the next patch to go live on the Humble Store this evening. But we’re scuffling with a last minute issue involving updates to config files from previous versions: there’s a chance that will hold us up a bit.[/color]

Sure, I’m sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth and won’t be able to sleep again until there’s a new build. But, honestly - take your time and do it right. (I’ve got enough Darkdrop coffee to last me a few more days…)

In the meantime, has this page been updated with the latest progress? http://sunlessseagame.com/progress .

I am simultaneously impatient as a spawning salmon and completely understanding. It’s an odd feeling.

Can I just say “StormKoala” is the best username. :P

Also. I don’t know how to patch with Humble Bundle, but I’ll go read the other thread.

(Just had to say how much I love the name, “StormKoala.”)

[quote=Firky]Can I just say &quotStormKoala&quot is the best username. :P

Also. I don’t know how to patch with Humble Bundle, but I’ll go read the other thread.

(Just had to say how much I love the name, &quotStormKoala.&quot)[/quote]

Do you still have your Humble key to Sunless Sea beta? Well, once updated build is out, just download it again and install. You don’t even have to delete anything.

You can also have a minor update (current build, + improvement) by pressing new game and login with your FL account. Although I did hear rumors that we no longer have to press the new game button to update the game

[quote=Firky]Can I just say &quotStormKoala&quot is the best username. :P

(Just had to say how much I love the name, &quotStormKoala.&quot)[/quote]

I certainly won’t stop you. You’re very kind to say so :-D

It must be getting fairly late where you are, those who work at the Failbetter office. I hope you aren’t staying up too late. As much as I’m anticipating the next build, sleep is also important.