UPCOMING FALLEN LONDON CONTENT: OCTOBER 2014

[quote=WormApotheote][quote=Ben ]
I’d also love it if you had to turn IN the tea leaves on the path that awards them. (and the other 3 if they gain it) … Makes reaching the end that much more… costly, and thus worthwhile.
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure you do

I can absolutely confirm you do

I am super excited about the Ambition updates!

…but I am holding out hope that the unnamed extra content will be the last Profession tier. I’m getting tired of holding my notability up where it is in preparation.

My hearts desire is to lose the marvelous and become even crazier (if such a thing is possible).

Bonus: Restoring sanity to my competition while doing this would be neat. With the Topsy King out of there would be little to stand in the way of the new Topsy Queen’s reign of terror mwahaha.

This is great! Hope I don’t come off as entitled to content, but is there any estimation as to when Seeking content will be reimplemented?

[color=#ff9900]The next tier of professions isn’t on the list for the current content season, which runs to the new year. That’s not to say it’ll be top of this list in January, either! - much of that is to be determined. But it’s not planned before Christmas, so if that’s your only reason for keeping Notability up you might want to relax for a bit.[/color]

[color=#ff9900]We’re planning to be more explicit about what content we have planned. I’m sure we’ll be talking more about that soon.[/color]

[color=#ff9900]This is also not on the list for the current content season, I’m afraid.[/color]

That’s really good to know, actually - I’ll still keep my Notability up, 'cause it’s easier to maintain than to earn, but I am in the habit of holding the Amanuensis and the Unsigned Message in my hand, “just in case the new Professions come tomorrow.”

Oh in that case, what about the kickstarter Fallen London content like the Dadd Wing, the Caldery Heart and the Surgeons Child, and the Officers appearing in Fallen London?

Ooh, yeah. I admit, I am super-into what we’ve seen of those stories. Plus, I have this whole sort of David Bowie headcanon network going on with the Pirate Poet and the Presbyterate Adventuress. You know, because the Adventuress looks like one of Bowie’s kids come back in time to save us all, and The Set could have stepped out of 1995’s Outside. …it’s complicated.

[color=#ff9900]The Dadd Wing is lined up for after Hallowmas.[/color]

I appreciate the updates on what’s planned!

Just hit the current Heart’s Desire cap, so I’m really looking forward to upcoming updates! With Ambition updates+holiday content upcoming, I think it may be worth my while to renew my Exceptional Friendship, so… good on you, Failbetter!

I’m just hoping The Watchmaker’s Daughter will be continued sometime soon. And the Dilmun club. And for last year’s exceptional rose companions to be marriable. And more of the labyrinth of tigers, for that matter. A lot of things. But especially the watchmaker’s daughter.
edited by KatarinaNavane on 10/14/2014

I just want more marriage options in any event, my professional murderer and part-time thief Lukas Uller has been ever so lonely. I’m not willing to spend the Fate needed to get him into the Foreign Office however, so my choices are limited.