Unofficial Election 1896 Survey

For anyone who is interested, I’ve made an unofficial poll to gauge the current state of the election here.

Full credit for the idea and format goes to Wicked223 from last year.

Majority support the Contrarian but think the Princess will win. Sounds about right.

Still reeling from Feducci winning last year, I guess?

Did you know that brass is vulnerable to corrosion cracking by ammonia?

At present, these results seem rather far from a representative sample :P Like, the Princess almost tied the Contrarian with drinks, tied him with the burning building, and outright beat him on the baths question. But this poll has the Contrarian winning all three poll questions by a landslide. That’s a skew of over 20 points.

Now, none of the Hufam poll questions predict who you will ultimately support (I answered Contrarian, Princess, Slowcake, respectively), but they do illustrate that this poll is only getting an extremely narrow slice of the electorate and is pretty much useless.
edited by Anne Auclair on 6/25/2018

Well, this poll did only open a few hours ago. Huffam’s been polling all week.

And talking to people who don’t bother much, or at all, with the forums.

It does not look good for Slowcakes though. How unexceptional.

He has a lot more reddit support and came close to second in the last Hufam poll. I wouldn’t count him out - he has the &quotlet’s troll London&quot factor in his favor.

If you’ll forgive me a moment of pedantry… it’s &quotSlowcake&quot, singular.

[quote=Anne Auclair]
He has a lot more reddit support and came close to second in the last Hufam poll. I wouldn’t count him out - he has the &quotlet’s troll London&quot factor in his favor.[/quote]
Ah yes of course. As you may recall last year I backed Feducci for that very reason.

That remains to be seen.
edited by Wilhelm Leibniz III on 6/25/2018

If we just want to watch London burn then I’d go with the princess. The other two are too… stable.

I want to recreate the Waldo Moment from Black Mirror, so of course I’ve been drumming up as much support for Mr Slowcake as possible. I don’t think he’ll win, but imagine the looks on people’s faces when they realize that their worst fears have been realized…it’ll be so delicious.

Wait notability effects your influence on the election?

Yep. A max of 20 for your campaign career plus a max of 15 notability makes a total max influence of 35.

I voted for the Bishop and the DTC. I’m honestly surprised I’m not voting for Slowcake this year (or alternatively that the Contrarian isn’t tanking horribly), but I have no illusions about the Princess not being the new Jenny/Feducci.