Union of the Scarlet Groom and the Forgotten Bride

Ah indeed… It might be a little too short on notice, perhaps I should extend it by another week?
I’m very glad to hear you accept! I’ll make sure that for the event the coloured flour shall be available in both Surface and Neathy colours!

[quote=Honeyaddict][color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Coloured flour, or pigmented flour rather, will be brought to the party upon which the guests and the newly wed will begin to throw said flour at one another, staining the white clothes.[/color][/quote]I always thought the Neath could use a bit more Holi. :)

Indeed Lady Azoth, I thought of bringing some Holi to the Neath, this dank dark place needs some festivities!

Also a little update, in my arrogance I underestimated the amount of Rats the Bazaar would ask of me to allow me to wed in the fashion I desire~
It’ll need about another week and hopefully not much more~

Perhaps then rats would be as welcome a gift as jewels?

They most certainly would be, I editted the original pamflet, which I’m having printed now!

(Little OOC bump: also I do not accept the gifts yet as they’re easiest to count as they are right now! Also, who has some ideas for the Guests of Honour rewards? How about a week of MW grinding on an alt, then grinding them with Dante’s?)

I just managed to delete my entire post by accident, can a mod please undo my deletion? I wanted to edit it to update the guest list.

[quote=Honeyaddict]…
I just managed to delete my entire post by accident, can a mod please undo my deletion? I wanted to edit it to update the guest list.[/quote]
Darn, that sucks… not sure whether undoing this is even possible… anyway, you might want to PM one of the mods, they don’t read everything everywhere…

I have a backup so I guess I’ll just make the thread anew, this time in the Salons maybe since it’s more social interaction, I plan to RP it once it happens in the Fabularities~