UI and Text resizing live, Cladery Heir story also

[color=#0066ff]Hello gang![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]You can now change the size of the gazetteer and text in Sunless Sea. Hooray![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]And for those of you who are eligible, check your KS messages to get access to the story of the Cladery Heir.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Enjoy![/color]

[quote=Hannah Flynn]
[color=#0066ff]And for those of you who are eligible, check your KS messages to get access to the story of the Cladery Heir.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Enjoy![/color][/quote]
I swear that one day I’ll find the time to play SS more than 30 minutes! Now, Han, will it ever be possible for people to get those old KS rewards in, let’s say, future KS campaigns?

Cheers!

[color=#0066ff]In a future KS for a different game? Almost certainly not, but we do still want to make them available for purchase, Skin.[/color]

PSA: do not try to get these new stories in the Humble (2015) build: it makes SS unplayable. Support says that an updated build should be live on Humble soon.

I think I found a zubmariner reference in the new content at Godfall that really makes me want a FL crossover to get rid of chains on the mind!

That patch broke new stories announcement on title screen: it no more understands html tags and special symbols.

I think the update changed the way the birds flock, or was that an intentional update change. Both the Bats and the Blue bats are now spread quite wide instead of a tighter ball. They become harder to target. If that’s intentional then fine.
Secondly, On Mutton Island I got a new short tale and now it’s blocked by the admiralty. Is this a placeholder for the new KS DLC that I unfortunately missed out on?