Tutor a Protégé - coming soon

This is where the &quotwrite a letter&quot option comes in handy; I’ve written to the protégé to whom that limitation applies, asking if she will agree that I may withdraw my patronage. (Since she cannot receive benefit from it, why not?)

I would love a tutor for any of the main 4 (though my lowest stat is Persuasive.)

Would really like a tutor for either dangerous, shadowy, or watchful too! (69, 32, and 62, respectfully)

Two things I noticed while tutoring a protégé:

[ul][li][quote=]&quot[Username] has learnt tricks a master-thief would envy. Hastily Scrawled Warning Note hasn’t changed, because it’s higher than 15&quot[/quote][/li][/ul]Since you can only tutor in a stat that has been maxed out, capping second chances from that action and giving them is pointless. It would make more sense if they either weren’t capped or given at all.

• I became a patron after being invited to do so by a future protégé and it didn’t increase my influence. Bug?

We could just assume that the main benefit is for the protege, and the patron gets the auxiliary benefit of free irrigo scrubbers.

If anyone would like a Shadowy tutor, please write me a letter and I’ll invite you to be my protege.

Wish it told you if the stat was over 100 before inviting, though.

Darkbloom, you may want to take a look at the protégés seeking patrons thread. You’ll likely find someone worth contacting.