TTH is late?

Anyone else has a delay in TTH? Mine was due 6 hours ago and still no sign.

This seems to be happening to everyone(there is a thread that was talking about this), I guess it may take a while for them to fix it now.

It was a bank holiday this past day so support wasn’t in to deal with server issues. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

Thank you! What’s the link to the thread? I didn’t see it earlier.

Found it! Don’t mind me, I’ll just slink back to the hole I came from…

[color=#0066ff]Time the Healer fell over, but we have since picked it up, brushed it off and sent it back out. You should find that it arrives in the next few hours. Thanks![/color]

appearantly Time the Healer havent fount the way to my lodgings yet. It is over due for 19 hours. Guess I will have to wait patiently until it finds its way to my lodgings.
Edit: It came a few minutes after I posted this message. and it brought snowbound. so everything is good.
edited by suhe gul on 1/3/2017

Its over a day’s delay, so don’t expect it too soon.

I just received mine, and happy to say it brought a Snowbound with it. So it appears they are starting to return.

Hopefully it catches up soon, mine is about 6 hours so far…

I think you’ll be fine. Mine was over 24 hours late when it finally arrived.

Mine was also late. This is the second time in the past few months that it has been moved up a day.

Really? That is interesting as I thought they’d announced that Snow would end in December. Maybe they’re trying to help people catch up, then.

EDIT: It’s true! TtH just belatedly came for my main character, and brought Snow with him/her/it!
edited by cathyr19355 on 1/3/2017

To quote from one of the initial snowbound announcements (pink text redacted):

Note: The Snowbound effect will remain constant this year until sometime shortly after 6th January 2017.

Everyone should get 4 Snowbounds, then, although some lucky people may get 5.

My alt who was supposed to get his TtH earlier today got it a couple hours late, with snowbound.

Main however (also due already) is still waiting :/

[quote=Barselaar]To quote from one of the initial snowbound announcements (pink text redacted):

Note: The Snowbound effect will remain constant this year until sometime shortly after 6th January 2017.

Everyone should get 4 Snowbounds, then, although some lucky people may get 5.[/quote]

And yet the text on the actual Storylet said that the Snowfalls would continue until late December. Hmmm. Just a bit of confusion here.

[quote=Lallinka]My alt who was supposed to get his TtH earlier today got it a couple hours late, with snowbound.

Main however (also due already) is still waiting :/[/quote]

TtH comes for my alt about this time on Wednesdays; it will be itneresting to see whether TtH is late for her, and whether he/she/it brings Snow.

Well, it seems to be catching up quickly. My alt which normally gets Time around 10am on Tuesday got it around 7pm on Tues, but my main that usually gets it around 11am on Wed., got it around 2pm.
edited by Myke Harryson on 1/4/2017