Tournament of Lillies

I am looking for an opponent for a Contest of Cunning!
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Luftschlosseule

Zero is seeking a contest of cunning, challengers please make yourself know.

Well, bless my soul! I seem to have entered a tournament of lillies. I know not what to do, but encourage one and all to get in touch.

I’m PLUChris on gmail and Twitter, if that helps.

Say, Alice has Competing in a Tournament of Lilies 2. She challenges a few other players simultaneously. - Bob, Cory and Dan, for example.

Now, Bob replies first, and loses to Alice. Alice does not want to risk her Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant quality, so she cancels the invitations previously sent to Cory and Dan. Otherwise, if she does not, possible losing to Cory will not drop their Tournament quality, which is now 3 and does not change anymore by previous class’ battles, but will hurt Attending quality. Alice is a power player, you see.

Will Cory and Dan be annoyed, as they waste their turns and attention to an outdated invitations, or are said invitations subsequently erased from their inboxes?

I was unable to find any other social invitation when sender can just Cancel their action nowadays. Probably some design rework may be in order?

(I got the Rosette, and am happy now, but feel sorry for the people I possibly annoyed in the process)

[quote=Kharsirr Lynx]Say, Alice has Competing in a Tournament of Lilies 2. She challenges a few other players simultaneously. - Bob, Cory and Dan, for example.

Now, Bob replies first, and loses to Alice. Alice does not want to risk her Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant quality, so she cancels the invitations previously sent to Cory and Dan. Otherwise, if she does not, possible losing to Cory will not drop their Tournament quality, which is now 3 and does not change anymore by previous class’ battles, but will hurt Attending quality. Alice is a power player, you see.

Will Cory and Dan be annoyed, as they waste their turns and attention to an outdated invitations, or are said invitations subsequently erased from their inboxes?

I was unable to find any other social invitation when sender can just Cancel their action nowadays. Probably some design rework may be in order?

(I got the Rosette, and am happy now, but feel sorry for the people I possibly annoyed in the process)[/quote]

If you ever decide you want another Rosette, feel free to challenge me, cathyr19355.

Seeking partners for a contest of strength.

Edit: Was out at zee, now back in London, still searching for a strength partner!
edited by Telnaga on 4/25/2019

I’m doing a Contest of Voices.

Seeking someone to begin the agonizing road of the Tournament with a Contest of Strength.

Seeking a foe for contest of cunning. My in game name is identical to the forum.
edited by Seon on 8/15/2019

If someone want to have a contest of strength in the tournament of Lilies, I am available.

I’m new, looking for foes in a contest of strength.

I finally - FINALLY - have managed to not misclick and have someone cart away my lovely little triffid. Excited to see where we can go together. Seeking contests of Cunning

And now, a Contest of Blood!

Doomcarver here looking for participants for a contest of beauty. Send me a calling card!

Currently Seeking a Contest of Beauty

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Tobias%20Westcott

Andrew Mcclare_G_97225! looking for foes in a contest of strength

Available for all Contests. Beware the knives!

Available Plant smack down currently nasty deposition with bad biting habits:

Contest of Blood - Competing in a Tournament of Lilies 3
edited by londonist on 2/20/2020

Currently seeking a Contest of Blood

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Kaunis Enkeli

Back in London, but spending a lot of time in my lab.
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 3/8/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 3/14/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 4/9/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 4/10/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 4/11/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 4/26/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 5/10/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 5/10/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 5/12/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 5/14/2020
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 5/31/2020

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Greetings! I am looking for a competitor for the [/color]Contest of Beauty [color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]and will update this when that is no longer the case. Please reach out to me ingame if you would like to throw the gauntlet[/color]
[color=#c2c2c2]
[/color]
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Kiyomeru
edited by Kiyomeru on 4/10/2020
edited by Kiyomeru on 4/19/2020
edited by Kiyomeru on 4/26/2020
edited by Kiyomeru on 5/11/2020
edited by Kiyomeru on 7/1/2020
edited by Kiyomeru on 7/22/2020