Tournament of Lillies

My plant and I seek a contest of beauty.

Finally grew my plant up, after what must’ve been two years. Looking for a Contest of Strength.

I’m also looking for a contest of strength, but can’t seem to see your in-game username anywhere. Well, mine’s Ruddertail, so (anyone) feel free to do it.

I wish to convey a general interest in opponents at whichever level, for the moment.
edited by SavoryBiscuits on 3/9/2016

After a pretty good run I’m back down to looking for a Contest of Cunning.

Seeking a contest of voices, and hopeful to see what’s beyond that.

I apologise and wish to state that my plant is NOT ready for any challenges. I forgot whom I declined. Feel free to send any other social actions except maybe the shadowy one. I also don’t mind helping out with menances except scandals.

Am currently at a contest of Strength. Challenge me if you dare!
edited by The Angry Pirate on 3/7/2016

My sprout has reached the point where it requires competition and socialization. I am just barely starting on this path…
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Yobgod~Ababua

Looking for a Contest of Beauty!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Reitrac

I seek, among other things best not mentioned here, an opponent for my plant.
My plant is generally available for challenges. The exact level changes all the time, but usually for the worse…

I return, once again! I seek a contest of Voices!

Looking for a contest of mysteries.

willing for contest of mysteries, contact me.

My plant is available for any and all contests, for the time being.

Also up for any contests. About two weeks ago I needed one more win to be done, and now I am back at the earliest contest, so I’m in it for the long haul.

I’ve got a plant here which needs to sing!

(A wild missclick reported the post to the moderator. I’m so sorry. Touchscreen hates me.)

I’ve been feeding and feeding my dear plant and it’s flexing with a delightful attempt at menace. Perhaps a Contest of Strength will sort my friend out.

My plant is convinced it knows more Mysteries than any other plant, and it screams them at all hours of the night.

Come prove it wrong.