Touching Love Stories

Er, who changed the texture for Touching Love Stories?

Ha, love the new icon!
Find it more appropriate than the old one; plus was getting bored of it from Heists as SI chance is lower than 20% as it’s claimed.

NOW I get what the old picture was supposed to be. I always kind of thought it was a rock with a ribbon around it.

Phosphorescent scarabs seem to have undergone a change as well, anything else?

edit: The storylet involving beetles in the labyrinth was also changed, so I assume it’s probably for every instance where the icon was used, including Tell-Tale Beetle.
edited by John Moose on 5/17/2016

I am not far enough in the game to see either of them :(

It’s kinda cute actually. I wonder if the Scarab change affected the Tell-Tale Beetle pet as well

So whoever claimed it to be a mushroom with a ribbon (back in an old topic) was right.

Eh, I liked the old one. grumble

– Mal

It did.

I feel bad saying this, but I liked the old beetle artwork better. I know this one is supposed to be flying, but in those tiny icons, it looks more like someone stomped it flat.

[li]

[quote=Skinnyman]Ha, love the new icon!
Find it more appropriate than the old one; plus was getting bored of it from Heists as SI chance is lower than 20% as it’s claimed.[/quote]

Do please contribute to the stats spreadsheet on that front. I’d love to nail down the actual rate.

I like the old Touching Love Stories much better, honestly.

Good point, but I always keep forgetting about it. I have the numbers noted down and I left and anonymous comment on Wikia as well. Can’t recall the numbers now, but I had my first after about 30 heists.

Stats spreadsheet? You both speak of this fascinating idea, which I have not heard of. Can I help?

[quote=John Moose]NOW I get what the old picture was supposed to be. I always kind of thought it was a rock with a ribbon around it.

Phosphorescent scarabs seem to have undergone a change as well, anything else?

edit: The storylet involving beetles in the labyrinth was also changed, so I assume it’s probably for every instance where the icon was used, including Tell-Tale Beetle.
edited by John Moose on 5/17/2016[/quote]
I thought it was a rock with a ribbon on it as well, specifically a flint arrowhead or something because the description mentioned &quotflintiest hearts&quot.

You can find it here.

Good point, but I always keep forgetting about it. I have the numbers noted down and I left and anonymous comment on Wikia as well. Can’t recall the numbers now, but I had my first after about 30 heists.[/quote]
That doesn’t sound right. I’ve done maybe eight or nine heists in the last couple days and gotten three Enigmas.

36 recorded heists and only one yielded a SI. I’ll start farming heists again pretty soon, but after I finish my current Connections grind.
On another note: If this discussion carries on, I suggest to make another thread to analyze the data from more players that are willing to.