Tomb Colonist Favours/Renown Gain & Uses

That’s vastly different results from malecylpse though. Do remember the number of Favours you had?[/quote]

Seven. Here, have a screencap of my results.

[quote=Cake Ninja]
Seven. Here, have a screencap of my results[/quote]

Yes, thanks! Ah, so in addition, not in place of, right. That’s what I get for reading too quickly.

Right, I was noting differences, not the entirety of my results. Sorry if that didn’t get across.

Did the action require Nodules of Deep Amber?

If not, it might be possible to make the action pretty profitable.

With amber it’s (12.5-7.5+.1+.5)/5=1.12 EPF (crummy)
Without amber it’s (12.5+.1+.5)/5=2.62 EPF (not bad at all).

Didn’t require any amber, I don’t think. Still hoping it’s just someone accidentally placing a minus sign where it doesn’t belong, though.

Possibly, although that would make it veeeeerrry profitable, at (12.5+7.5+.1+.5)/5=4.12 EPF.
Any idea how many CP of wounds it was?

[quote=Wiwo]Possibly, although that would make it veeeeerrry profitable, at (12.5+7.5+.1+.5)/5=4.12 EPF.
Any idea how many CP of wounds it was?[/quote]

Has got to be less than 3CP right? But that’s also for 7 Favours, not 5, so there could be a smaller reward for fewer Favours.

I’ll bet it’s 1 Magnificent Diamond, 1 Maniac’s Prayer, 1 SWA, and (X-4)*250 Deep Amber where X is your TC Favours.

The Acacia and The Butterfly now has a similar payment structure.

Definitely appreciate the addition of maniacs prayer and SWA. Mine felt like I lost money lol.

Reasonably sure it was 1CP of wounds, though not 100% certain. Also, even if it’s a flipped minus sign and gives the full reward for 5 favors, that’s still lower EPF than choosing “Humbug!” on A Merry Sort Of Crime. Much higher EPA, of course, but I’m inclined to believe that’s acceptable.

Just updated the &quotSneak the old gentleman out&quot-option on &quotGoing gentle&quot:
http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Sneak_the_old_gentleman_out

Wow, -500 CP of Society. Brutal.

Brutal, but profitable. If you gain Society by Attending and being Erudite, then that’s 25+ Echos for about 15.3 actions. 1.63 Epa is pretty great. Especially as the Dramatic Tension/Curiosities grind has been… well, dramatically nerfed.

[quote=lady ciel ]Playing the Tomb Colonists side against the Rubbery Men

Lost 10 levels of Rubbery; gained 5 Carnival tickets; 2 Puzzle Damask; 60 Silk Scrap; some someone is coming and got some wounds. If my dangerous wasn’t capped it would have increased and it will also take daring to 5.[/quote]
10 levels, or 10 CP? If levels, what level to what level?
[li]

Ironically, adding the Extraordinary Implication to &quotTrade your Collection…&quot actually increases the EPA despite requiring an additional action to get a favour. Unfortunately, it’ll be less frequent what with having to draw two cards instead of one for each exchange.
edited by Kaigen on 3/24/2016

10 levels and I have done it with more than one character who had different levels of connected Rubberies.

I just thought of something. Anything new unlock in the Tomb Colonies?

So, it does not matter if it is 15 to 5, or 115 to 105, it is strictly 10 levels? Sounds more profitable at low levels, then.

EDIT: Looks at Cake Ninja’s screenshot Wait a minute… You sided with the Rubberies and LOST Deep Amber? That does not sound logical. What happens if you do that with no Deep Amber?
[li]
edited by th8827 on 3/24/2016

It requires Connected:Rubbery Men 30 now, though. For Society it even requires level 50.

Btw: Is it confirmed that it is 10 levels instead of 500 CP? Upwards of level 50 each level has just 50 CP, doesn’t it? (I.e.it’s a 10 level drop no matter if you are at level 60 or level 200).
My own character had connected at level 120, so I can’t say. Maybe lady ciel knows more?
edited by rahv7 on 3/24/2016

Music of the Tombs at the Empress’ Court requires Renown Tomb-Colonists: 4

http://oi66.tinypic.com/1z4wsix.jpg

Here is the result screen:
http://oi64.tinypic.com/n4v40j.jpg

It does not cost anything, and can raise Melancholy up to 5. It gives 10 CP of Inspired.

Looks like the Veteran Privy Counselor has a Ballet based off of Tomb Music to look forward to.
edited by th8827 on 3/25/2016

I’m wandering around the Tomb Colonies and have yet to see anything giving Favours or requiring Renown (but I have only Renown 5). As reported by milord Psmith, the only Favour gain this far has been upon entering.