Today's update: new ambition!

That’s essentially what I was saying, I think?
Edit: Wait, you mean, you don’t see why GOG can’t allow FBG to upload updates directly to their service? Or you don’t see why having DRM free service means you sacrifice a bit of convenience?
edited by GerbilSchooler on 2/19/2015

[quote=GerbilSchooler]Or you don’t see why having DRM free service means you sacrifice a bit of convenience?
edited by GerbilSchooler on 2/19/2015[/quote]

This. That’s where I fail to see the connection with the update policies.

Yeah, it doesn’t seem like it has to be this way. Surely GOG could implement a way for developers to have direct access to updating their games. But they don’t. so. Currently, anyway, if you go with GOG you’re gonna be waiting longer for updates than Steam users for just about any game

The GOG updating delay might be resolved when they finish testing their optional Galaxy Client, which is still in Alpha currently.

Just a question guys, is this update also present in the testing branch?

I can’t find any start-point for this quest… and Aestival still has its &quotthis content coming soon&quot notice. Is Steam refusing to update my game or am I simply being very obtuse?

Aestival is the start point, but the testing branch didn’t get the update, I think. You could try switching back and forth between branches to see if that works I guess.

Oddly, the reverse was true - switching into the testing branch made it appear. shrugs

Anyone discover another way to get protection? Or is the dawn machine the only option.

Try Irem.

You can bargain with the dream snakes in Irem. I would recommend against that though.

So it’s either the south-west or the north-east huh? Well, at least the dawn machine doesn’t want to devour my soul

Without an officer that can upgrade pages, fullfilling Irem’s requirements is kinda hard. And grindy as hell.

I’m hoping that eventually will be fixed.

[li]

It is…