To be Jack...

Or not to be Jack–that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles…

Without spoiling the Fate-locked content, what was your choice?

I tried it with one character, stayed away with the other. Short answer: being Jack is a long, bloody process - more time-consuming than straight detection. But it does let you pursue other things while the memories return.

I am becomes Jack of Similes. It is like being released from the pain and torture of being man;

[quote=RageBox Alice]Or not to be Jack–that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles…

Without spoiling the Fate-locked content, what was your choice?[/quote]

I chose not to become Jack. Doing so would not have been in character for my character, and struck me personally as a batshit insane course of action.

I refrained because my character would never make such a choice. But it made me curious as to how many others might have picked the other route.

I became Jack. To hunt ones pray they must become like it. My character is a hunter he knows that his choice was the only right one.

My main character became Jack and found it…enlightening. Of course this is the same character that is currently seeking a certain Name.

My main alt character decided to do some detective work instead. Neither of them regret this choice.

I became Jack. I have done, and will probably continue to do, worse in the name of finding one ambitious killer; so I could do no less for this killer as well.