Tireless Mechanic storyline (fixed)

That’s awful! After how much work goes into getting the damn thing,too. Please tell me that’s a typo

Also, at kingeater’s castle it’s locked unless you have five sapphire caskets, even though the journal entry says it’s only one.[li]

How do I get Element of Dawn without selling the Mori?

Can’t yet.

Damn…so this quest is basically INSANELY expensive…seriously, ransoming prisoner cost 3k AND skill check (or doing insanely risky rescue mission), THEN need to finish the Mori AND sell that to Geode? Wow…

The Dawn Machine pays decently, but it’s sort of forcing you to support a faction you might not have wanted to support. Wait until another source gets added, I’d say?

Oh. It was a bug. Whew, that makes so much more sense.

With the huge efficiency boost and also the huge engine power boost, approximately where would you peg this one’s fuel consumption? Stock? Boadicea? Less than stock?
edited by Fretling on 1/25/2015

glad they fixed it. I guess I’ll go for it again! Now to buy another 40 units of Ivory…

I went back to London and exchanged the frigate for the steam launch, and it was the best thing getting to Venderbight in less than a minute. (and then I promptly struck a rock due to the reduced turning ability and died. BEST. ENGINE.) [li]

I loved the Memento Mori and was pretty sad to sell it to the Dawn Machiners, but boy howdy is it worth it - the new engine makes a tremendous difference to sailing times.

I kept the Memento Mori as a legacy, so now I have both that and the Impeller; I’m basically immortal! [Also, having given the Serpentine to the FathomKing I was able to have the Magician make another, which seemed odd but I’m not arguing).

Now if only i could find Mt Nomad anywhere on this map, I’d be all set…

Mt Nomad is found near the Avid Horizon. It will always be a top tile.

For some games started at a particular time, it won’t be anywhere - I could defeat it eight times in a row in one game, but in another save it could be missing even if I use twenty fuel fruitlessly circling chapel of lights/Aestival while honking with the lights on. A game started with today’s update won’t have it (I’ve checked). But the tree of ages will be released in less than two weeks, so it might be best just to wait.