Time the Healer gone amuck! (Solved)

I’m hoping this just effects me but 10 minutes ago Time the Healer came by three times in a row! That’s 3 professional perks and menace losses but also 3 hits to making waves and notability (and note I was only at level 3 - most people would have lost at least 2 levels through this).

Just wanted to give a heads up for other folk - and surely this is a bug, so send an email if it happens to you to support@failbettergames.com

Edit: fixed Tuesday (notability restored and good bye perks), and noted as being related to the Beta for the Mobile version.
edited by Parelle on 2/23/2016

well thankfully it hasn’t happened to me, but i was out at Zee when TTH arrived this week, i got back to find my usual payment and nothing out of the ordinary

Hasn’t hit me yet, not that i’d be complaining if it occured.

(I would, but only about the moral obligation ot report it.)

Time the Healer is due for my alt in the wee small hours of Tuesday morning, EST, and for my alt sometime on Wednesday morning, but I’ll keep a look out.

Parelle, have you reported this peculiar behavior to FBG as a bug? That way, there’s less chance that others will be hurt (and perhaps some possibility that FBG can make amends for the injury suffered by your FL character).

Yup, I’m not overly concerned about any injury - I’d certainly trade 2 extra professional perks for 1 level of Notability! but I wanted to warn others who might be greater affected.

I sent a bug report in right before posting here but due to the time difference I don’t think they’ll get to it until tomorrow.

I got three discreet deliveries this morning though it didn’t give me any advantage due to cap of knife tokens. I thought it was a mailing problem, but it seems very akin to your case.
edited by Valiant on 2/22/2016

[quote=Valiant]I got three discreet deliveries this morning though it didn’t give me any advantage due to cap of knife tokens. I thought it was a mailing problem, but it seems very akin to your case.
edited by Valiant on 2/22/2016[/quote]

I thought it was a mailing problem too until I realized each message indicated a further change in qualities (professional perks, menaces, making waves, notability). A profession’s reward is set to 1 as well, so I don’t think that will increase.

But, I would be particularly concerned for the few remaining Nomen if they previously had a chance to survive until March.

My TtH was on sunday, and it was just a normal, single event.

Just got my TtH while in London, it seemed normal. Whatever happened seems to be over, or at least dying down.
edited by suinicide on 2/22/2016

My alt got TtH this afternoon and all was well.

TtH on my Alt seems okay too.

Funny thing, after triple token delivery, I got triple TtH too. Ah, the riches! I almost didn’t want to send a support ticket.

I’ve heard back - it’s been fixed now, with my wee point of notability restored but good bye to the extra perks! and noted as being related to the Beta for the Mobile version.

What happens if people already spent the extra items that they got?

A fair question - I didn’t but that’s because I’ve a stash of 10 trade secrets even before the 2 extra ones so they’d just taken some out of those :)

My TtH ticked over about 30seconds ago.
It only triggered the once, though I’m not in the app beta so I wasn’t expecting to have any issues.