This Labyrinth seems more like a maze...

I’ve tried the wiki… I’ve searched the forum…

But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to progress on the third coil… I have ground the second coil into meaningless… traded with the Keeper on the first coil…

But my third coil are still &quotcalm the inmates…&quot and &quotkeep from becoming a display…&quot

Went to Wolfstack to increase &quotThe hunt Is on…&quot to see if that triggered anything… still nothing…

Ideas, delicious friends?

Once your dangerous is high enough (110) a card called “thump” gets added to your deck that lets you in. You can also check the clay coalman in your lodgings to start it if your dangerous is high enough.

As you raise “the Hunt is on” in the Third Coil, another Story quality (Progress in the Labyrinth of Tigers) will also rise. When it reaches 13, the “Thump” card mentioned by Suincide will appear with “ubiquitous” frequency, meaning you shouldn’t have to wait more than a month or so.:) Keep hunting, John.

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]As you raise &quotthe Hunt is on&quot in the Third Coil, another Story quality (Progress in the Labyrinth of Tigers) will also rise. When it reaches 13, the &quotThump&quot card mentioned by Suincide will appear with &quotubiquitous&quot frequency, meaning you shouldn’t have to wait more than a month or so.:) Keep hunting, John.

– Mal[/quote]

I am not getting options to raise &quotHunt&quot in the Labyrinth. Does that mean I need to work Wolfstack more? Or am I still missing something in the Labyrinth?

I think Mal meant in addition to 110 dangerous. (Or at least, according to the Wiki, you need both)
Edit: If you can’t raise Progress, that means you’re ready for the thump! card. Check under the myself-story tab to see if this is the case. It should be at thirteen.
edited by suinicide on 1/12/2016

I have it started now… thanks!