The Return of Hunger?

I have recently chanced upon a certain opportunity card
Is this really the return? Am I just insane? Or is this simply something thats in the game but unrelated.

Frequency A voice from a wellSomeone is shouting from a well in the overgrown shadows of Big King Square. The passers-by close their ears and hurry on. How curious are you feeling?

Peer over the top of the wellIs it a voice? It sounds harsh and broken, almost like a dog barking.

Peer over the top of the wellIs it a voice? It sounds harsh and broken, almost like a dog barking. And, somehow, familiar.

Sorry, the text came out weird. The second option required the “unaccountably peckeish” trait. Since I did not have that, I had to click the other option. It gave me enough nightmares to push me from 2 to 5, and an appalling secret.

Technically the Hunger never left - just the SMEN content itself. I won’t say it’s unrelated, but it’s not part of the quest itself.

Awww

Yeah. Seeking the Name is on hiatus. But the actual existence of Mr Eaten is still part of the Fallen London lore, as evidenced by the Eaten version of Mr Sacks.