The Quiet Deviless

–Warning, Spoilers for the Intimate of Devils storyline, if you haven’t advanced past 13, stop reading now–

Hello once again friends. So, lately I’ve been rather intimate with a certain Deviless, and earlier ago the time came to talk about the Soul. I took the luck roll option, How could I fail? How could I fail indeed. I failed, and lost my soul. Losing my soul isn’t the bad part. However I’m quite upset about the quality jumping straight from 13 to 20 because that means I possibly missed out on lots of other rewards, and 7 other Deviless cards. I quite enjoyed the story of it. And am quite sad that It’s probably over now. Is there anyway to reset my Intimate Of Devils quality back to 13, by reattaining my soul or by other means. While I was planning to give my soul to my beloved anyways. Now feels a bit too soon.

No, you didn’t miss out on any content. That’s the end. You can reclaim your soul, but it won’t reset the quality. On the bright side there’s a way to gain the Quiet Deviless as a companion, though it is Fate-locked.

edited by Sara Hysaro on 10/28/2014

[quote=Sara Hysaro]No, you didn’t miss out on any content. That’s the end. You can reclaim your soul, but it won’t reset the quality. On the bright side there’s a way to gain the Quiet Deviless as a companion, though it is Fate-locked.

edited by Sara Hysaro on 10/28/2014[/quote]
That’s a relief, may I ask how much fate will be required, and whether or not it’s an opportunity card to get her as a Companion?

It’s 50 Fate, on the Western Tower opportunity card. You’ll need to upgrade your Brass Embassy guest room to a Sanctum first, but that’s a reliable way to get her.

There is a card, the letter from the deviless that happens only when you’ve lost your soul, that DOES reset the property, you need to be careful about that one.

I think that one only turns up if you sell your soul to a different devil (or other content not currently accessible).

You can also get the Quiet devilless from the Locquacious Vicar storyline if you haven’t already finished it.

Also it is 40 fate, not 50, and requires a portfolio of souls as well as a sanctum
edited by WormApotheote on 10/29/2014

And Intimate of Devils 10 … so be careful and don’t lose the quality.

Edit - She is also available at the Feast of the Exceptional Rose but it will take a lot more fate in the form of gifts.
edited by reveurciel on 10/29/2014

[quote=WormApotheote]You can also get the Quiet devilless from the Locquacious Vicar storyline if you haven’t already finished it.

Also it is 40 fate, not 50, and requires a portfolio of souls as well as a sanctum
edited by WormApotheote on 10/29/2014[/quote]

Is it? My mistake.

40 Fate? That’s. A little unfortunate (Ironically enough) although, as getting a Sanctum in the Brass Embassy will almost definitely take me a while, I have plenty of time to obtain enough Surface Money (The IRL Stuff ;)) to purchase Nex for this particular storyline.

[quote=Sara Hysaro][quote=WormApotheote]You can also get the Quiet devilless from the Locquacious Vicar storyline if you haven’t already finished it.

edited by WormApotheote on 10/29/2014[/quote]

Is it? My mistake.[/quote]

I thought it was 50 too but I had the Western Tower card in my hand at the time and double checked and it said 40, so. >.<

I should’ve double checked before posting! Though 50 is the Loquacious Vicar price, so at least there is a 50 Fate option out there somewhere. Still should’ve looked. XD