The Once-Dashing Smuggler

Hello, delicious friends. If it wasn’t obvious from my signature and literally everywhere else having to do with FL, I am completely enamoured with the Once-Dashing Smuggler. I’ve read everything I could about him and became incredibly disheartened that he isn’t available as a spouse (is that a spoiler? I’m new on these forums, forgive me) and I’ve decided to never end things with him. Is anyone else wishing he was available for marriage?

The Smuggler is the reason my character is still unmarried, although both the new platonic and non-monogamy options were tempting. But I will forever wait for him to return to my character’s side.

This. I found his storyline both romantic and heavily endearing. I planned to settle for the artists model before the myrrh scented roses, and now I won’t settle for anything but him. Not even the BDR siren song of hallowmas spouses.

I recently got the bewildering procession, and I am incredibly grateful and love the new card for them, but I just might divorce them if the Smuggler were to become a spouse…

He has his problems, but he’s one of the many unavailable sorts who also has my heart…

(I think me being into them is the death knell for any spouse option. Look how fast the Clay Highwayman went down!)
edited by MidnightVoyager on 2/6/2021

Oh my, I didn’t realize other people shared the same sentiment. Here’s to hoping he somehow becomes available… the Dreadful Intriguer wishes to deepen his bond. :blush:

I mean… I would even be satisfied with a long distance marriage, you know? And my character having her own bandages got to mean something.

wistful sigh

I still hope that since we were left with 3 more roses, maybe, just maybe, we’ll get to see the Smuggler again.
edited by Desirée on 2/6/2021

[quote=Desirée]I still hope that since we were left with 3 more roses, maybe, just maybe, we’ll get to see the Smuggler again.
[/quote]
I sympathize with you. I couldn’t bear the thought of the Smuggler leaving the Intriguer’s side so we still have 40 roses.