The Numismatrix Deserves Her Own Art!

The Numismatrix is shaping up to be a major character it terms of the plot. Also, with her sing-song voice, mossy verdigris-green beady eyes, and rather suggestive name, she’s one of the most unique ideas for a character I’ve read in any piece of fiction for a long time.

I think you’re doing a disservice to such a singular creation when you have her share art with My Aunt, F.F. Gebrandt, and countless other ladies.

I hope FailBetter fixes this.

While I agree with you (I like the FBG art in general and wish more entities had their own images) I think this should be a topic on the feedback site as well.

~MF

Agree with both. Some of us are unfortunately no longer in a position to bring up new topics on the feedback forum (after voting for several ideas one can no longer propose new ones, apparently).

I find it quite distressing to see the Regretful Soldier recast in a completely different role lately. Personally, I don’t understand why all the replacement art for existing characters (Working Rat, Mr Pages, etc.) but recycled art for new characters.

This seems quite backwards.

[quote=Genny]Agree with both. Some of us are unfortunately no longer in a position to bring up new topics on the feedback forum (after voting for several ideas one can no longer propose new ones, apparently).
[/quote]

Aye, 'tis a good point. I myself am out of votes for new feedback generation.

~MF

I actually like this art. Its been consistent with all of her other appearances, and the first time she’s mentioned tells how she knows her coins better than her children (with good reason apparently).

I like the idea of the older women who has become an obsessed coin collector.

My two Mark of Credit Pages.

[quote]I myself am out of votes for new feedback generation.

~MF[/quote]

Ah, I found that if you go back and look at your old votes from a year ago or two, you can Remove a vote, freeing one up for something new. This is the only way to regain votes, other than voting for something that then gets implemented, at which point you are supposed to get that vote back. Such oddifications and excursionisms!

[quote=MaskedGentleman]I actually like this art. Its been consistent with all of her other appearances, and the first time she’s mentioned tells how she knows her coins better than her children (with good reason apparently).

I like the idea of the older women who has become an obsessed coin collector.

My two Mark of Credit Pages.[/quote]
It’s not that the current art is inappropriate, but that it’s also used for a number of other important characters, including F.F. Gebrant and the Maiden Aunt.

Another thing that i don’t understand about FBG’s art choice is that Intriguing Gossip and Incendiary Gossip have the similar names and the same artwork. Then they get new Gossip artwork and use it on both again! leaving us with the same problem!

Why not just change the art on one?

I too would like to see new art. Sometimes when trying to play on a mobile device it is hard to tell the difference in some of the opportunity cards by looking at the image. In spite of that I do enjoy the feel of the artwork they have now.