The Mayor of London: final round!

I’m just wondering what Nitebrite’s campaign promises are. I know I made a few rather bold ones, but I only got the one other vote. I guess people don’t want a invasion of the Elder Continent in the persuit of immortality.
edited by Kylestien on 6/12/2016

I’m pretty sure she’s hoping to get to wander London with a rat … . . but I don’t know if that’s strictly a “campaign promise” per se.

Eh, guess I’ll vote for the lesser of the two evils.

But…but…Mr. Eaten NEEDS the title! Mr. Eaten NEEDS the attention, the help. He is alone in a tomb far to the north, gathering spite over those who betrayed him and calling out to anyone who would listen.

If we elect him mayor, we can make him come back. He can punish the masters’ for their wrongdoings…but we can also teach him of compassion and forgiveness, teach him of leting go of vengeance and seek only justice for the masters’ dark deeds.

Is that not reason enough to vote for him?

[li]Two candidate systems are inherently flawed, so i’d like to propose a compromise candidate to sweeten the pot. We will have Nitebrite give the other candidate some haberdashery and general etiquette lessons and then he can run as Mr Neaten.

Now that’s my kind of politician. And apparently quite a few Americans agree — electing a dead man is not unprecedented.

Now that’s my kind of politician. And apparently quite a few Americans agree — electing a dead man is not unprecedented.[/quote]
Hey, he’s got nothing on NiteBrite. She was completely permanently dead once! (She got better.)

Im voting NiteBrite just to see her crushed under the weight of her new responsibilities.

Iä! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Young with a thousand Goats! All hail the mother of Goats!

No more voting! NiteBrite has 77 votes right now. STOP! It’s perfect. Mr. Eaten, beaten at his own game![li]
edited by The Dark Gentleman on 6/13/2016

NiteSkite has achieved victory. Unquestionably absolute.

[quote=The Dark Gentleman]No more voting! NiteBrite has 77 votes right now. STOP! It’s perfect. Mr. Eaten, beaten at his own game![li]
edited by The Dark Gentleman on 6/13/2016[/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]Oops, too late! NiteBrite got one more vote and is up to 78 now.

[/li]

Clearly the next step is to get NiteBrite to 777 votes.

Congratulations, NiteBrite! Voting is now closed and you are officially the new unofficial mayor of London!

This choice is impossible. Can’t we have a diarchy, like with the two consuls of the Roman Republic? Every time they disagree, they’d get to play the deadliest game of Guess Who against each other; the winner gets to do whatever mayoral stuff the winner wants.