The Masters or the Empress?

Pages is okay, I suppose. Still siding with Eaten and/or the Liberation, though.

God save the Queen! As a loyal Briton (and Peer of the Realm), Iā€™ll side with Her Enduring Majesty. As a person who doesnā€™t want the Sixth City dropped on his bean, Iā€™ll side against the Masters. But for now, as a veteran who is closest to the Great Game, I collect most of the points of Connected: the Masters I can get (so I can keep tabs on them and lull them into a false sense of security), I sincerely hope that Ambition: Nemesis lets us kill at least one of the Bat-stardsā€¦

Also, I thought it was Mr. Fires who had a soft spot for London, not Mr. Iron or Mr. Pages.

As a new player in FL, my first character sides with with no one just yet, but is rather more drawn towards the Queen, Iā€™d guess, even though he understands the wisdom of not crossing the Masters either. In the future, as new tidbits of lore open up to him, who knows?

Not long ago, I was a loyal Masters supporter, but now I want to be one of them more. BAL provides me with a good opportunity. I have the opportunity to be regarded as an equivalent being. I will Continue to see if &quotHeartā€™s Desire!&quot Can provide me with a better opportunity. If it doesnā€™t give me what I want, I will drink Lethean Tea-Leaves without hesitation.
edited by chiche on 3/29/2020

They both suck.

Howeverā€¦ itā€™s beneficial to be connected with the Masters. And I hear they have soft, velvety ears.

On the other limb, you cannot be connected with the Empress at all. AKA, she is useless from a gameplay perspective and aggravating story-wise.

At least the Mastersā€¦ yā€™knowā€¦ talk and interact with people. The Empress is just a shut-in.

1 Like

I side with the liberation, but no with Eaten. There at cross-purpose anyway, since Eatenā€¦ well.

Although, has I have said on other forum, it would solves every problems. You might say there would be no problems anymore.
edited by Quidam on 3/30/2020