The London Horticultural Show is here!

in dreams: the viscountess has something to say about the starved men in the viric jungle.

1 Like

Ugh. Trying to play but the game’s so slow I can’t. I even missed the result text for un-repeatable options because the page failed to load. Anyone got an echo for this one Lay a botanical trap for the Starved Men - Fallen London Wiki ?

I’m guessing “Downstairs” is below-stairs at Helicon House, but you need Shapeling Studies to take the option, which I don’t have.

Clue SPOILERS here: WAR Clue Sheet

Fair game

The Starved Man turns his attention to the butcher’s shop just outside Hogslain Market. He slathers amber over the walls and levers them open with the meaty pop of a crab being shelled. The building shudders and lists.

From within, a warbling begins. An impossible aria, slipping in and out of the range of hearing. The Starved Man hears it, though. Hears it, and is captivated. He slithers through the open shell of the building, questing forward towards the music.

The song is eclipsed by a doubled scream – a gibbering, geminid terror loosed from a Starved syrinx. Then silence. Then the sound of crunching. Your plant did not get its moment in the spotlight, but at least it got a truly extraordinary meal.
Game notes: You have a new Accomplishment… Not So Starved!

This was changed to require a plant tournament rosette.

Confirmed opportunities in Helicon and Upwards. The latter is Fate-locked.

The weather At Last card has a new option if you’ve done Written in the Glim

The Ophidian Gentleman in the Viric Jungle has advice too

I intend to get this story so I think now it’s the right time. Any idea how many AP are required to be invested so I can reach the clue?

Regarding a very obvious clue: If you head to Flute Street remember to sell your skull for a nice profit because you can only get max 1 while doing the carousel.

Uh, I really don’t remember actually. There is a little bit of a preface but not much. I think you have to invest items up-front, but not much in the way of actions. Perhaps a dozen, tops? This is one of those cases where core story loop is the same as the repeatable activity that you’re left with afterwards. So you probably only have to complete the intro, not the full story, to get access to the Clue.

1 Like

NOOOOoOoOOooOOoOO

Ok, so one of the clues is locked to Ambition: Light Fingers. This is the one I most care about, and the server ate it. Can someone send me an echo? It’s available in The Waswood.

1 Like

The server is still very slow.

How many clues do we need to get to receive the super duper amazing reward at the end? So far I’ve been to the Circus and Mrs Chapman’s house. :upside_down_face:

I highly recommend doing the Helicon House clue even if you could care less about London. A 7.5 EPA is really good; even if only for one cycle.

When I’m done getting another clue if I have AP and if I don’t miss it too! :expressionless:

EDIT: Well, AP went down the drain so I’ll probably ping you tomorrow.

10 for a vanity quality. :slight_smile:

I am still Ambition-less, should I take Light Fingers for this event?

Also, I see some clues need you to get to the Khanate. I’ve been there before, but couldn’t get access deep inside. Does this require you to get deep inside?

I’ll do the ‘Special expedition’ now… thank the gods I have quite a number of expedition supplies stored… haven’t done an expedition in a while.

Light Fingers is excellent and some of the best writings in the game, but you have to get quite a ways in to unlock the clue and if you are only taking it for the event I would not. But otherwise I would fully recommend it.

No, I strongly advise to do so! Pick one that suits you and your character. As for clues, I posted them above if you don’t care about spoilers: The London Horticultural Show is here! - #147 by skinnyman.

You mean this card: Weather at last - Fallen London Wiki? But is it related to this event?

Option on Rubbery faction card, which of course you can force-draw with favorable circumstances.

Hehe, I’m referring to that very spreadsheet.

Some of the info is quite befuddling for now. And those opportunity cards, do they appear anywhere or only at a specific location? I presume cards are much less of an action burn than some of the other options.

Yes. It’s got a new option for looking at the False stars (Sorry I forgot to check what it called itself. I auto-clicked it)

1 Like

New rewards options. Has anyone taken the Amber option yet? It sounds like it might have a unique reward.