The Iron Republic

hello,i have been playing Fallen London for awhile now and progressed mainly my ambition and now i am stuck at how to get to the iron republic,can someone help me out?

You need marks of credit, which can be found as an opportunity card after become a POSI (if I remember correctly). You may need to raise your persuasive to start the storyline. After that, you can continue the carousal through opportunity cards along with options in various areas of Fallen London depending on who you are closest to. You will need five to get your safe passage. You will also need a boat, but that’s a pretty straightforward depending on the boat you want.

You need marks of credit, which can be found as an opportunity card after become a POSI (if I remember correctly). You may need to raise your persuasive to start the storyline. After that, you can continue the carousal through opportunity cards along with options in various areas of Fallen London depending on who you are closest to. You will need five to get your safe passage. You will also need a boat, but that’s a pretty straightforward depending on the boat you want.[/quote]
Remember you can always upgrade later, though. tramp steamers get the job done, and you lose basically nothing when you throw it away. what was it, 10 echoes? not counting the permits, of course, but those easily transfer.
edited by Grenem on 6/27/2016

i got a boat(and of course i got POSI) but i dont have a “Closet to” also, what persuasive level do i need?

I don’t know how the ambition changes it, but here’s the route to getting closest to:

http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numismatrix

Under chat with your local gossips.