The Hype (Space) Train has arrived

:D !!!

LE GO

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPACE TRAIN !!! _ I wanna ride that. I wanna murder a sun. I wanna speak to storms. I wanna race comets ! I wanna know what The Name… wait, no, I don’t want that !

looks promising

The graphics are beautiful! (even if it did give me a slight chuckle to see a “locomotive” weave around like a ship). Looks like it’ll be a cool game. Best of luck with the kickstarter!

Good luck! Looks great! Although… even if it would be ridiculous, I hope there will be some kind of Zeppelin there…

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

Oooh, I hope there’s a space core somewhere out in the High Wilderness!

I am excite

It might just be a teaser, but it looks great. I really like how the ‘terrain’ seems to change as we move through the Wilderness - there seems to be a fog, storm clouds, and eeriee red-purple haze - as opposed to SSea where it was just water always.

I am really excited to see this :)

This looks awesome! ^_^

I’m happy that the game style seems like it’s going to be shooting for the perfection of the Sunless Sea design rather than shooting for something new entirely. That could be taken as a backhanded compliment, but I mean it sincerely.

I’m happy that the game style seems like it’s going to be shooting for the perfection of the Sunless Sea design rather than shooting for something new entirely. That could be taken as a backhanded compliment, but I mean it sincerely.

I mean, I’m pretty excited.