The Hurlers

[color=#ff00cc]“When the Masters bought London, the Hurlers weren’t part of the deal. That’s why the Hurlers are here. If they are.”[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]
[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]It is now possible to lay tracks towards the Hurlers, the latest development in the formation of the Great Hellbound Railway Company.[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]
[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]The Hurlers are giant stones, scattered on an unforgiving landscape. This frozen territory hides secrets forbidden by the stars themselves. No one lives at the Hurlers. Certainly no secretive group dedicated to studying such secrets, and absolutely no goat-demons.[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]
[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]Those who walk into the frozen wastes do not return. Not as they were before. Not alone. Do you dare to travel into the icy unknown?[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]
[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]www.fallenlondon.com[/color]

I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but I’m frankly heartbroken that I can’t employ my Regretful Skeptic for the &quotInvite a Dashing Debunker to test some handcuffs&quot option at Lowell’s.

I mean, I suppose it might be kind of understandable that he’d hang up his chains after the events of last Hallowmas, but I can’t help but feel this is either a questionable design decision or a clear oversight.
edited by Tsar Koschei on 5/6/2021

I’m happy to note that &quotInvite a Regretful Sceptic to test some handcuffs&quot is now an option, as of… no idea when, but I just noticed it now. It did feel wrong to be locked out of it by the Hallowmas upgrade, so this is a welcome addition.