The Feast Of The Rose: Gift Exchange Messages

[color=#ff00cc]Feel free to find friends with whom to exchange Feast gifts using this handy thread!

Remember that exchanges of Fate gifts are fine, but undertaken at your own risk.

Enjoy, delicious friends![/color]

Remember also that you can always just gift yourself a fate item by sending it to someone else and then immediately cancelling before they accept. I assume this still works, would be quite disastrous if it suddenly didn’t.

Anyway, are there any new fate items? If so, are any of them good for anything?

Update: Thank you all I am now suitable inundated with gifts and will spend the next bit of time reciprocating to them. Any subsequent gifts to this message may take a little time!

Hello my delectable darlings,

Sammael Smith has found their dance card tragically empty of late after all their previous friends found themselves wandering hollow eyed and empty hearted near the vicinity of Dante’s Grill. They claim no knowledge of how this tragic situation has befallen their erstwhile acquaintances.

Regardless of which they would welcome anyone for social actions, can offer patronage in charisma and would be effusive in their enthusiasm for someone or someones to exchange gifts in this most bathetic of seasons.
edited by Sammael Smith on 2/4/2021

Hello friends, I’m interrested in every interaction considering the Feast, but also everything else. I’ll send back gifts, non fate ones. If you send me fate gifts, I’ll try my best to make it up to you. I can offer patronage in charisma, and trade letters. I’m also interested in letters to improve my dangerous and shadowy.

Gabzou
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Gabzou
edited by Gabzou on 2/4/2021

[quote=Tsar Koschei]Remember also that you can always just gift yourself a fate item by sending it to someone else and then immediately cancelling before they accept. I assume this still works, would be quite disastrous if it suddenly didn’t.

Anyway, are there any new fate items? If so, are any of them good for anything?[/quote]

Close save there, thanks for the reminder!

Edit: Also just to confirm, it does indeed still work
edited by Hattington on 2/4/2021

Greetings, delicious Londoners.

KenShi’s stall is open for business. Send me the item that you desire, and it will be given back as yours.

Items available in alphabetical order:

Antediluvian Ushabti [color=FF0033][OUT OF STOCK][/color]
Buttered Chess-Piece
Custom-Engraved Skull
Glass of Teeth
Illicit Volume of Unexpectedly Racy Fungal-Themed Poetry
Lemurian’s Mask
Metaphysically Educated Rattus Faber[color=FF0033] [OUT OF STOCK][/color]
Pink-Painted Cat
Singed Playing Card
Tiny Kettle of Pickled Liars’ Tongues
Unblemished Exile’s Rose

[CLOSED]

edited by KenShi on 2/22/2021

[quote=KenShi]Greetings, delicious Londoners.

KenShi’s stall is open for business. Send me the item that you desire, and it will be given back as yours.

Antediluvian Ushabti
Buttered Chess-Piece
Custom-Engraved Skull
Glass of Teeth
Lemurian’s Mask
Metaphysically Educated Rattus Faber
Pink-Painted Cat
Singed Playing Card
Unblemished Exile’s Rose[/quote]

Does your offer count for bulk exchanges (10+ of any gift)?

Unfortunately, no.

As always, i will love exchanging gifts with anyone who would care for it

Ready to exchange gifts with whoever is around london, either rats, lime, pigeons, tentacles or even… humans.

[quote=KenShi]Greetings, delicious Londoners.

Antediluvian Ushabti
Buttered Chess-Piece
Custom-Engraved Skull
Glass of Teeth
Lemurian’s Mask
Metaphysically Educated Rattus Faber
Pink-Painted Cat
Singed Playing Card
Unblemished Exile’s Rose[/quote]
I can’t add you as a contact, your Profile Page won’t load.

My apology. The URL was somehow truncated. Please try again.

I will reciprocate NON-FATE gifts with any and all. I’m here for the Dreams, so I have quite an appetite for the Masquing.

I will reciprocate Rats, Ushabti, and Engraved Skulls with the same item. For others, I might give a different item of equivalent value, depending on what resources I have on hand.

EDIT: Welp, looks like it’s going to take a day or two to get through my inbox =X.
edited by PSGarak on 2/5/2021

Trading complete. Have a splendid Feast.
edited by Lernaean Hydra on 2/8/2021

[quote=Tsar Koschei]Remember also that you can always just gift yourself a fate item by sending it to someone else and then immediately cancelling before they accept. I assume this still works, would be quite disastrous if it suddenly didn’t.

Anyway, are there any new fate items? If so, are any of them good for anything?[/quote]

I have the same question, about new items in general.

I would be interested is exchanging non-fate items.

(Note: short on actions at the moment. I will get back to you when I can, Thank you all for the response.)
edited by Salazar Hogg on 2/4/2021

Colin Sapherson will happily exchange non-fate gifts (possibly fate gifts, but obviously discuss first). Custom-engraved skulls are especially attractive.

I would be interested in exchanging non-fate gifts.

Feast of The Rose is the one event I’ve never really done much of because of the social aspect, but I’ve been playing more FL than ever lately and I’d like to give it a try. Will of course do my best to return any gifts in a timely manner.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Juliet%20Hammersmyth

Ah, the Feast of the Exceptional Rose, my very favourite Neath holiday! I would be delighted to exchange for non-Fate gifts. Anything is fine, and I will return gift(s) of equal value; please specify if you have a preference. In particular, I am looking for:

• Custom-Engraved Skulls[/li][li]Singed Playing Cards

Regarding Fate-locked gifts, I may be interested in trading for more next week when the new Companions arrive; I will update this post then.

Happy feasting, delicious friends!
edited by James Sinclair on 2/5/2021