The Feast is coming! What to expect this year...

Any chance of additional new companions being added to the recruitable roster of Feast guests?

If you are considering it for future Feasts, I would like to nominate the Relickers. They need some love.

[quote=Hannah Flynn][color=#0066ff]Tattoos

As time has gone on, the technical side of receiving a tattoo has become very complex. We will be reviewing this content before the Christmas season begins again. This year:
[/color][ul][li][color=#0066ff]Players with one tattoo will be able to get a second. [/color][/li][li][color=#0066ff]Players with one or two tattoos will also be able pay Fate to change them, as in previous years. (One payment will reset both, if you have two.)[/color][/li][li][color=#0066ff]If you’ve visited for a tattoo twice before, you’ll have a new option to earn a high-value economy item. [/color][/li][li][color=#0066ff]There’s a further new snippet of story, which gives a unique quality and a high-value item, if you have kept a Noman alive.[/color][/quote]
[/li][/ul]I’m sure this is me being needlessly pedantic, but, will new players still be eligible to receive a tattoo?

Yes.

I’m quite quite a new resident here in London. Will I be able to get and afford a tattoo even though I’m not a PoSI?
edited by Remedan on 2/6/2016

[quote=Hannah Flynn][color=#0066ff]If you’ve visited for a tattoo twice before, you’ll have a new option to earn a high-value economy item. [/color]

Does this apply to people who have refused to get a tattoo for the past two years?

[quote=Remedan]I’m quite quite a new resident here in London. Will I be able to get and afford a tattoo even though I’m not a PoSI?
edited by Remedan on 2/6/2016[/quote]
All that you need to get a tattoo is have your Entwined in the Intrigues of the Clathermont Family quality at 8 and then go from there with the News at Clathermont’s storylet in Ladybone’s Road. From there the Lady in Lilac card will give you an option to finish the story and take you to Millicent’s Parlor where you can get a tattoo at the price ten actions.

Look here for a rough guide if you need any more advice: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic21486-the-incomplete-guide-to-the-feast-of-the-rose.aspx . Good luck, delicious friend!

Thank you for this information, Hannah. I am looking forward to the new tattoo content, and am grateful for divorces for other players.

I wonder if NPC divorces are also in the works.

What will happen if you have the Empress’s Letter from the Extravagant Wedding, and you try to get a 2nd with a new Extravagant Wedding. Will there be special content for that?

[quote=Mordaine Barimen]Thank you for this information, Hannah. I am looking forward to the new tattoo content, and am grateful for divorces for other players.

I wonder if NPC divorces are also in the works.[/quote]
I’m confused now; can’t we already divorce NPC players? I have the &quotSeparate from the Celebrated Artist’s Model&quot option open in my lodgings, ready for whenever I tire of domestic bliss and decide to spend a lot of money on an excitingly acrimonious dispute.

Yep, NPC divorces are already implemented for every single existing NPC spouse.

Ah, I thought some NPCs couldn’t be divorced. My apologies.

I’ve not married ingame, as I’m still waiting for certain among the NPC options to become available.

Ah, and here I am, sitting ruefully in my corner waiting for new NPC spouses (two, tree years since visit to Nadir? I don’t remember anymore).
But happy for those of you who can be finally free of their unwanted spouses anyway!

I love how event announcements now have a specific GMT time associated with them. Or have these been going on for a while? I haven’t really checked the forums since Christmas cards stopped showing up.

So we get Divorce as a option on a holiday of love, bot not any actual options to spend it with those we love or anything? or more Marrige Options in general save divorce?

…Love is dead! DX

This is going to be my first feast. I’m really excited ^_^
edited by Anne Auclair on 2/8/2016

Will Nomen tattoos still be possible or will the unique quality replace them? What about people who already have Nomen tattoos, will they gain the quality automatically and will they keep their tattoos? Will it be possible to do the story snippet multiple years by grinding for another Noman?

Do you intend for a constant difficulty escalation, or for it to level out at some point?

A thread has been started here: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic21737-feast-of-the-exceptional-rose--gift-exchange.aspx