The Fallen London Official Soundtrack

[color=#0066ff]UPDATE: The full soundtrack is now available![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]You can now stream the first two tracks from the Fallen London official soundtrack! It will be available on 19th April, to coincide with the launch of Fallen London onto iPhone and iPad.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Enjoy, delicious friends. :)[/color]
edited by h4nchan on 4/13/2016
edited by h4nchan on 4/19/2016

Ooooh, great ! I love it !

Finding musics matching Fallen London has been very difficult, I’m glad there are finally official ones ! Thank you very much ! =)

PS : &quot
[table][tr][td]
[color=rgb(130, 181, 168)]21.[/color]
[td]
St Arthur’s Candle
[/table]Oh oh oh… a reckoning…
edited by Emain Ablach on 4/13/2016

Good, good, good! Thanks for offering me new OST to listen while working. Gladly waiting for the whole lot to become available!

[quote=Emain Ablach]Ooooh, great ! I love it !

Finding musics matching Fallen London has been very difficult, I’m glad there are finally official ones ! Thank you very much ! =)

PS : &quot
[table][tr][td]
[color=rgb(130, 181, 168)]21.[/color]
[td]
St Arthur’s Candle
[/table]Oh oh oh… a reckoning…
edited by Emain Ablach on 4/13/2016[/quote]
Don’t forget Carnival at Midnight ;)

Those are both nice, I think the better of the two is the waltz but I’m sure that’s just personal taste.

I really want to hear the Labyrinth’s soundtrack.

All shall be [eaten] and all manner of thing shall be [eaten]

Why is some random deviless on the cover instead of the one woman with an actual instrument in her hands that left her mark on the paying player ;)
edited by Estelle Knoht on 4/13/2016

Also, since when have devilesses have eyes that red? I don’t recall the Quiet Deviless or Wistful Deviless being at all red, much less such a striking shade.

[quote=Estelle Knoht]Why is some random deviless on the cover instead of the one woman with an actual instrument in her hands that left her mark on the paying player ;)
edited by Estelle Knoht on 4/13/2016[/quote]

Why are you so sure it’s a deviless, and not a poor college student that read one too many Correspondence Plagues for the day?

[quote=Hannah Flynn][color=#0066ff]You can now stream the first two tracks from the Fallen London official soundtrack! It will be available on 19th April, to coincide with the launch of Fallen London onto iPhone and iPad.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Enjoy, delicious friends. :)[/color]
edited by h4nchan on 4/13/2016[/quote]

Ecstatic at this news! You really do wield the canon of the hype train, Ms. Flynn!

And tracks 21, 22, and 23 have me especially hyped up.

I’ll be short: this is glorious

Still has hair.

Touche.

Point to xKiv.

Rampant speculation time! Some of the track names have obvious significance, but what do you think of the others, delicious friends?

Some tracks that have piqued my interest:

Why We Wear Faces - what could it be? A new Snuffer-themed area?

A Sundered Sea and Irrigo Below obviously refer to Penstock’s Wicket and the Nadir, but I’m curious to hear them!

Something of a Fluke: Could this be for Flute Street?

And, of course, the more ominous and vague ones: About Your Business, Where We Went, The Appointed Place, Peligin and Pearl. What could they mean? What could they mean?

[quote=JimmyTMalice]Rampant speculation time! Some of the track names have obvious significance, but what do you think of the others, delicious friends?

Some tracks that have piqued my interest:

Why We Wear Faces - what could it be? A new Snuffer-themed area?

A Sundered Sea and Irrigo Below obviously refer to Penstock’s Wicket and the Nadir, but I’m curious to hear them!

Something of a Fluke: Could this be for Flute Street?

And, of course, the more ominous and vague ones: About Your Business, Where We Went, The Appointed Place, Peligin and Pearl. What could they mean? What could they mean?[/quote]
Okay, theorizing time! My guess is that Embassy Waltz will be for Ladybones, and since there’s already obvious ones for Spite and Veilgarden, About your Business could be for Lodgings. Empress at the Window is very likely the palace.

Peligin and Pearl reminds me of the Noman, what with it described as &quotface of pearl, eyes of gant&quot - I feel there was some reference to peligin as well but I can’t find it.

Before the Mirror is probably Parabola and the Mirror-Marches - I don’t see anything obvious for the Royal Beth, the River, or exile. Matters of State could be Wilmot’s End, the Foreign Office, and/or Port Carnelian. (Though I wonder whether they’ll use the same music for the latter as in Sunless Sea, and do the same for exile.)

For Why We Wear Faces, I’m thinking it’s related to the Gamekeeper’s Cottage and the Masked Treasurer. &quotThere are seven temptations in the Game. […] And one is the joy of faces…&quot