The Cobblestone Quartet

I Started this storyline useing Local gossip but when i go to each starting area i cant do anything!

I have the same problem guy. I sent a e-mail to the exterminators. I’m guessing they’ll have the problem fixed soon enough.

It’s possible that this is intended, but unclear. After all, there are apparently a number of living stories - events that when triggered, wait a while before they respond. So, I echoed the content at each location and will see if anything happens.

Of course, it’s also entirely possible that there’s a bug involved too, so now that it’s been reported by someone, I can wait and see what happens on two fronts!

It’s a bug. Sorry about that - we’re on it. Should have a fix out shortly.

Right, we’ve fixed the problem. Sorry for the troubles, all.

Is there an Opportunity card element? I’ve reached a point in “Spirifer and Pianist” where the story wants a quality at 6, but mine is 5. I’m not sure whether to report it as a bug or flip cards for a bit …

To gain the quality you’re after, you need to either:

Be in the early part of the game, where great fistfuls will be thrown at you, or

Go to the Gossip in your lodgings. You can always return to him and get more if you run out.

So I decided to go to Veilgarden first of the quartet, and got involved in the story of the Blind Pianist and the Sallow Sprifer. Interesting story so far, but I swear the Pianist looks like a female John Lennon 0.0

This is very embarrassing. I selected the Blind Pianist first then the Sprifer next but the page refreshed and i missed everything that happened. Could someone post what i missed please?
edited by Jack Blackstone on 3/21/2012

I did the next event in the story and tried to echo it onto my mantelpiece but it refreshed AGAIN! what is happening?

I’ve had the site broken for a while, so shrug

Now its talking about smuggling a spy… Can anyone please state a brief summary of what happened? Hope its not to much trouble.

The second part for me talked about [color=#ffffff]smuggling something/one out of hell[/color]

Did any one echo the storyline? Is there a way to replay it or reread it? Sorry if i am being annoying but when a story pops up about devils and i miss half of it i get ticked.

Hmm. I’ve currently got a low level character, stats in the mid to high 30s, and i’m curious, what level do you have to be to pick up these stories without having to trade secrets with the local gossip?

I was under the impression from the new content posting that I may be able to encounter them (due to my relatively low level), but even when I give myself negative 20, i still don’t have an opportunity in Ladybones or Spite.

Am i simply too high? Or am I too eager?

I would imagine the distinction is if you’re free of surface ties, as that’s the unlock to buy it.

[quote=Jack Blackstone]This is very embarrassing. I selected the Blind Pianist first then the Sprifer next but the page refreshed and i missed everything that happened. Could someone post what i missed please?
edited by Jack Blackstone on 3/21/2012[/quote]

Conveniently, I also selected the Pianist first and the Spirifer second. You can see my echoes on my mantelpiece with the first titled “A chat with the Blind Pianist” and the second titled “Listening at the station”.

In previous instances you have been able to send a request to ebbugs@failbettergames.com and they have been able to help people out.

~MF
A Lady that pesters