The Bright-Eyed Sequencer

Should I accept the Bright-Eyed Sequencer’s offer to move sphinxstone for her?

The choice is up to you, naturally.

I don’t know how familiar you are with the New Sequence, but there are some reasonable arguments against supporting them.

Then again, they do pay out pretty well.

If you don’t mind supporting the Dawn Machine a little, go ahead.

Whether you accept or reject her offer, someone else will ask you to take the stones somewhere immediately after she leaves, so you’ll have a chance to make up your mind anyway.

I see.

In terms of echoes, who has the better offer?

[quote=Vincent Asmund ]I see.

In terms of echoes, who has the better offer?[/quote]
That’s dependent on your past.
If you’ve a past wreathed in shadows or are an urchin with veils>75, you can instantly cash out all your sphinxstone in London.
If you’re a priest, I don’t believe you’ll get any money for it.
Depending on how much Sphinxstone you have on you (with a merchant ship you could be carrying 100), it might be wisest to dispose of it in London, sailing with a nearly-full hold is dangerous since you’re very limited in how many fuel and supplies you’ll have.
edited by Infinity Simulacrum on 6/30/2017
edited by Infinity Simulacrum on 6/30/2017

I have the basic ship and I’m a Poet, but I accepted her offer. I can still refuse or accept Penstock… Now I’m not really sure what to do, I don’t want to waste my time for something that’ll cost me more than its worth.

Poet means Penstock wants you to go to Irem. That’s a long way off, and at the Grand Geode you’re at least guaranteed to get a Searing Enigma, so I’d say go there. It’s just +1 x Supremacy: The Dawn Machine, so nothing too terrible ;)

Btw, it’s not like I know all this by heart; there’s a wiki: http://sunlesssea.gamepedia.com/
edited by phryne on 6/30/2017

Depends on how set you are on role-playing. I personally avoid anarchist and dawn-machine supremacy like the plague.

Eeeeh screw it. For the dawn machine!

[quote=Vincent Asmund ]Eeeeh screw it. For the dawn machine![/quote]I approve! :cool:

I got 1000 echoes and a Searing Enigma. If all anarchist offers were this profitable and this easy, I’d probably burn down the Bazaar in a week.

It’s worth noting that the New Sequence isn’t an anarchist cause in the game or in the story. The Dawn Machine and the Anarchists each have their own Supremacy quality with separate ‘victory’ events. The Calendar Council’s Liberation of Night would erase the laws imposed by light, while the New Sequence’s Dawn Machine would write new laws of its own.

I see.