The Airs of London no longer a scrapbook choice?

…or is it merely a glitch in the Machine?

I believe I still have it.

Bug, probably. Managed to mantel it right now.

Works fine for me.

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]Works fine for me.

– Mal[/quote]

Ahhh… it has changed names… interesting…

It’s still called the Airs of London as far as I can tell. But the legend changes because AoL is a random-number generator that affects other stories.

– Mal

[quote=John Savage]
Ahhh… it has changed names… interesting…[/quote]

Still have it as &quotThe Airs of London&quot… What’s it at your end?

[quote=genesis][quote=John Savage]
Ahhh… it has changed names… interesting…[/quote]

Still have it as &quotThe Airs of London&quot… What’s it at your end?[/quote]

Actually… I think I am mistaken… I saw &quotA Particular Day in the Neath&quot and thought it had changed…

But no… I have no Airs of London anymore… is that a thing? :shrug:

Guess I will start watching for the key phrases and see what’s up

EDIT: It’s back now… strange… I must just be confused about some mechanics
edited by John Savage on 11/23/2015

&quotA Particular Day in the Neath&quot is a different tag. It is pink/red as opposed to blue with clouds. And as you can observe, the latter is securely in my scrapbook.

– Mal
edited by malthaussen on 11/23/2015

[quote=malthaussen]&quotA Particular Day in the Neath&quot is a different tag. It is pink/red as opposed to blue with clouds. And as you can observe, the latter is securely in my scrapbook.

– Mal
edited by malthaussen on 11/23/2015[/quote]

I have it again now… trying to figure out why I lost it, and why it came back…

Much to learn I suppose

As you may know, it’s a number from 0-100. From what I’ve seen, 0 doesn’t show up at all (like you’re describing), and 1 doesn’t show a number. These behaviors make more sense for things that are not Airs.

Yeah, and I learned way back during the Zee Festival (I put Going Fishing on my scrapbook at one time) that if a scrapbook item goes away and you don’t change it to something else, it’ll come back the moment you attain the quality again. It remembers, like Pepperidge Farm. :D So let’s say your Airs is 0 and it’s on your scrapbook, it’s ‘gone’, but the moment the value changes to 1 or above, it will re-appear again in the scrapbook in your profile.