[Survey] Favourite fate-locked stories (2023)

By now it’s a tradition that once a year we ask players which fate-locked stories they liked and which they didn’t like so much. We did the last survey one year ago and since then 13 new stories have been published. Hopefully, a lot of you will participate so the results of this survey will once more provide a good guide which stories are worth recommending and which stories you might want to avoid.

Here is the survey

As always, a few things:

• Don’t feel discouraged if you have only played one or two stories. I’m still happy if you participate, voting for only these one or two stories and leave everything else blank.
  • The survey has gotten pretty big over the past years, so at first glance this might look overwhelming. But answering all questions should not take all that long. Even if you played a lot of stories, you should be able to finish this in 10 to 15 minutes at most.
  • Please only rate stories that you have actually played. Ignore stories you haven’t played. If you accidentally rated a story you didn’t play, just click on your choice again to make it vanish.
  • Feel free to skip any stories you don’t really remember and anything else you would prefer not to answer.
  • You’re required to have a Google account to do this to ensure that everyone only votes once. Sorry about that, I hope this doesn’t turn out to be a problem.
  • Voting is completely anonymous. I will only get your answers to the questions, nothing else.
  • In the rewards section, we’ve removed a few questions that got consistently low results in the past years. As a replacement, we’ve added a few new questions, e.g. regarding the fate-locked spouse upgrades.

The survey will be open until 6th February, noon GMT. You will be able to see the overall results once you have voted. We will also post an analysis of all the results here on reddit once the survey is closed.

As always, if you have any ideas what to do better next time, please let me know.

[If you want to take a look at the results, just click here.]

Many thanks also to Asartea, idyl, TFF and throwaway_lmkg for beta-testing as well as everyone else who offered suggestions or information for this survey.

4 Likes

And he results are finally online:

If you’re not interested in my ramblings, here’s a direct link to the spreadsheet:

3 Likes