Sunless Sea OST: Out now!

[color=#0066ff]Captains! I’m pleased to announce that the Sunless Sea OST will be available this Thursday, 23 April.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]It will be up on Bandcamp, iTunes, Google Play and Amazon (one or two of these may be a bit later processing it, but they should all be in line by the end of this week).[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Edit: here it is on Bandcamp!
[/color][color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]I’m really excited for you all to hear the new, extended arrangements that our amazing composer has worked on for the release. :D[/color]
edited by h4nchan on 4/28/2015

Is it OK for me to squeal with excitement? I’m allowed to, right, as I’ve had nothing to do with this and thus it’s just genuine glee. Right? RIGHT?

(eeeeee)

[color=#0066ff]I’ll allow it, but only because it wasn’t in red. :D[/color]

The tracks sound amazing. Congratulations! I’m really happy that some concept pieces not in the game were added back in, and for the new tracks.
And I’m getting a little emotional listening to some of these. (admittedly when it comes to fluke’s fathoms, that emotion is terror.)[li]
edited by fortluna on 4/23/2015

[quote=fortluna]The tracks sound amazing. Congratulations! I’m really happy that some concept pieces not in the game were added back in, and for the new tracks.
And I’m getting a little emotional listening to some of these. (admittedly when it comes to fluke’s fathoms, that emotion is terror.)[li]
edited by fortluna on 4/23/2015[/quote][/li][color=#0066ff]

Thank you!

Here’s the album for anyone who fancies a listen
[/color]
edited by h4nchan on 4/23/2015

[quote=Hannah Flynn][color=rgb(0, 102, 255)]Captains! I’m pleased to announce that the Sunless Sea OST will be available this Thursday, 23 April.[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 102, 255)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 102, 255)]It will be up on Bandcamp, iTunes, Google Play and Amazon (one or two of these may be a bit later processing it, but they should all be in line by the end of this week).[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 102, 255)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 102, 255)]I’m really excited for you all to hear the new, extended arrangements that our amazing composer has worked on for the release. :D[/color][/quote]

I would just like to second that you do, indeed, have an amazing composer. I truly enjoyed Sunless Sea’s music and have probably have heard each track over a hundred times now, given just how often the game has me visiting each port throughout the course of the story. It’s a pretty impressive score, and I hope the composer gets a lot of compliments for it. ;)

[li]

[color=#0066ff]Thank you; I will pass that on to her. She’s brilliant. :D[/color]

I’m not much of a musical person but I seriously thought were were 2 different arrangments of “Elegiac” (which I had thought of as the “Venderbight song” until now). The “Elegiac” one is at Venderbight and the “Oceana Lonissima” one is at…?
Or do I just have tin ears :P

This is wonderful news! The music in Sunless Sea was one of the best parts of the game. It evoked such brilliant atmosphere. I was really blown away by just how good it was. Definitely not something you see in many games, even on the AAA level. Like the other poster said, I can get quite emotional listening to it!

How about steam version? Will it sale on steam sunless sea too?

[color=#0066ff]It’s not currently available on Steam, but we’re not ruling it out in future.[/color]

Nvm then coz I already get from iTunes ^^

The soundtrack is simply fantastic. Favourite is probably &quotThe Surface&quot.

It is really good. I listen to it at work and time just dissolves into lushness.