Sunless Sea is now available on iPad

The mournful melody reminds me of Klavier by Rammstein. I can imagine storming round to Reise Reise or Seeman would be quite apt too.

[quote=Absintheuse]
[color=#cc0099]The iPad version of Sunless Sea does not include the Zubmariner expansion, or the Cladery Heir / Pirate Poet stories (these weren’t part of the base game of Sunless Sea while we were developing the iPad version). There are no current plans to add the above to the iPad version of the game, but if that changes, we will be sure to announce it.

Also if you experience any freezes or bugs, we’d love to hear about it. If you email sunlessmobile@failbettergames.com along with your device model, and what you experienced, that would be wonderful. Thank you![/color]
edited by Absintheuse on 4/4/2017[/quote]

If there is no plan to add the DLC, it would be nice if the game didn’t have half the quest and then tell you that you need to buy the non-existent Pirate Poet DLC to continue :)

I’m afraid I already know the answer, but anyway: Are there plans to incorporate these touch controls in the Steam version?

Hi )

A little up just to remind you that an android version would be sooo great to spend the summer on a bed with a fan.
Would be great too in winter with a hottie.
Please ?
Please please please

/love your games, thanks

I believe they’ve said that they don’t think that Sunless Sea would be very good on a phone.

There are Android-based tablets, though. Personally, I have trouble seeing it being particularly great on a tablet, but then again, I never use tablets.
edited by Isaac Zienfried on 7/1/2017

I played on the PC version for the first time this weekend and was surprised at how different it felt. It was much faster but then again so were the enemies! Lifebergs never bothered me before but on the PC they gave me a heart attack. And then sunk me…

For what it is worth, I would buy any expansions. It is a little irritating that there are references to the exoansion in the IPad version, for instance in the Modiste quest line, which mention extra material when there is no current intention to add it. Anyway, it is a great gsme on the Ipad. I also really loke the portability of the IPad so I expect that I will prefer it on the IPad even if I get it dor the PC. There is just so much other stuff to do if I am going to sit at the computer . . .

Sadly, Fallen London does mot work so welk as this game in the IPad, I have difficukty even logging in on that game.

Anyway, this is a charming game and keep up the good work

I purchased and downloaded Sunless Sea on Steam on my Macbook from 2012, and have been unable to play it because the game (or perhaps Steam) causes my laptop to overheat immediately very dramatically. I will try this on ipad, but I do wish there was a way for me to return my steam game :(

You actually can refund Steam games! I forget the exact process, but the general requirements are that you’ve played the game less than two hours and bought it within the last two weeks.

[quote=Optimatum]
You actually can refund Steam games! I forget the exact process, but the general requirements are that you’ve played the game less than two hours and bought it within the last two weeks.[/quote]
Well that’s wonderful. I think I’m within the timeline and played only about 15 mins in total over two attempts before my Mac starting showing scary temperatures

Help > steam support > (probably recent products since its a recent purchase, but the whole thing is pretty sensible)

Good news for all iPad models users, I can finally run the Sunless Sea on my iPad Pro. But why can’t I switch this game directly on Steam / iPad?AnywayI will still buy it again. love it.