Stuck on Heart's Desire?

I’ve been working on Heart’s Desire for a while, and now I’m… stuck. I was away from the game for a month or two, and I’m on the Topsy King 10. I’ve checked everywhere I can think of, but I just can’t find a way to advance. Anyone know what I’ve missed?

There is one point in the storyline where you need to go to the Shuttered Palace. Maybe that’s where your missing next step is? You can unlock it permanently once your Persuasive is high enough (and you’ve acquired enough wine), or temporarily through Opp cards.

Nah that’s way before the Shuttered Palace bit, I’m on Topsy King 20 and i still haven’t done that.

You can check the &quotReminisce&quot option on your profile page to see what previous messages said you needed to do if you’ve forgotten.

Going by the wiki, that’s the tier where you need to go to Wolfstack Docks

edited by WormApotheote on 7/29/2014

We’ve added all the steps on the wiki page. (Do be aware of spoilers!) As the previous poster said, you’re supposed to be in Wolfstack Docks. If you don’t have 77 silver coins you need to get those first.
edited by Aximillio on 7/29/2014

[quote=Aximillio]We’ve added all the steps on the wiki page. (Do be aware of spoilers!) As the previous poster said, you’re supposed to be in Wolfstack Docks. If you don’t have 77 silver coins you need to get those first.
edited by Aximillio on 7/29/2014[/quote]

And if you do don’t forget you need the coins for your ambition since you’ve been away for ages and sell them (I maaaaaaaay have done that.)

Thank you all very much! I unlocked Wolfstack Docks and found the next step there.