Stuck in Involved in the Soul Trade. Suggestions?

I’ve been stuck at &quotInvolved in the Soul Trade 6&quot and &quotA Shepherd of Souls 1&quot for… what has to be at least a month now. I just chose Shepherd, and I can’t seem to figure out what’s supposed to happen next. Is it just a card I need to wait for and I’ve been unlucky? Thanks for your help, and sorry in advance for cluttering up the forum with something like this.

Hm, it’s been a while since I’ve done this so I don’t know exactly which step you’re on. If there aren’t any storylets around London related to it then you’re waiting on a card, and you could try disqualifying yourself from a number of cards to increase the probability of turning the right one up. Good luck!

You probably only need to check the 4 basic areas + lodgings. Otherwise it’s a card. I can’t rem =/

Finally found it. Was certain I had checked all the storylets around London but went back to check again and it’s in a white-bordered storylet at the bottom of watchmaker’s hill, which was never my favoured haunt to begin with. Thanks for the suggestions!