Still a Realistic Goal?

That was eleven months ago yesterday. Since then, the level cap has been raised twice on two stats and thrice on the other two with 7 & 8 more increases to go in four months. There have been two new Ambition content releases.

A lot has happened over the last year. Echo Bazaar has changed it’s name, changed the way actions work and re-worked the entire economy. There has been tons of new content, new places to go and things to do. Given that it doesn’t seem like Fallen London is anywhere near an end to it’s narrative, let alone an end in four months, is the end of October 2012 still a reasonable goal to set for the game or does this tentative date need to be pushed back?

I don’t think they can go farther than 150 and that’s at least 3 releases of mayor content in 4 months. I rather like the pace the game has right now.

“They” will go up to 200 at least, as can be seen on the Relickers’ cards.

[quote=Wieland Burandt]
“They” will go up to 200 at least, as can be seen on the Relickers’ cards.[/quote]

I believe the pupa meant “within the four-month period”. And I’d agree. It seems a solid goal - I’m in no hurry, for one.

They’ve announced a slip of that schedule (http://blog.failbettergames.com/post/StoryNexus.aspx):

[quote]What about Fallen London?
It’s not going anywhere. We have a roadmap for tying up all the major plotlines and introducing an endgame. This will slip from October 2012, but it’ll still happen this year. Furthermore, FL will share a platform and a single sign-on with StoryNexus games. So the work we do on StoryNexus will feed back into FL.[/quote]

I’ve occasionally thought about making a list of all the unresolved storylines and loose ends.

[quote=Aspeon]They’ve announced a slip of that schedule (http://blog.failbettergames.com/post/StoryNexus.aspx):

[quote]What about Fallen London?
It’s not going anywhere. We have a roadmap for tying up all the major plotlines and introducing an endgame. This will slip from October 2012, but it’ll still happen this year. Furthermore, FL will share a platform and a single sign-on with StoryNexus games. So the work we do on StoryNexus will feed back into FL.[/quote]

I’ve occasionally thought about making a list of all the unresolved storylines and loose ends.[/quote]

Do it. I bet there are a lot of things some of us think are unresolved that are resolved for other people. Either through having taken different paths or just having awesome leaps in logic.

I’m very curious about this as well. I don’t feel like they’re anywhere near on track to what they had projected, but if they are we have a lot in store these next couple months!