Spy on your archaeological rivals?

Is this storylet still available? Can’t seem to get it to show up. Am currently on an expedition, if that helps, Archaeologist 2 and base watchful is 69. Many thanks.

If I recall correctly, it’s limited to very specific airs of the forgotten quarter but might also only show up with no specific rival. Each rival in my experience has a different option to hinder them. Which expedition are you on?
edited by Optimatum on 4/27/2016

This storylet is from before the Expedition revamps, so it is retired content - in fact, related echoes are now overwritten by the Ridiculous Hat / Bottled Oblivion usage storylet.

If you want to reduce progress of your rivals, you will have to spend supplies.
edited by Estelle Knoht on 4/27/2016

[quote=Optimatum]If I recall correctly, it’s limited to very specific airs of the forgotten quarter but might also only show up with no specific rival. Each rival in my experience has a different option to hinder them. Which expedition are you on?[/quote]The Shrine of the Deep Blue Heaven.

[quote=Estelle Knoht]This storylet is from before the Expedition revamps, so it is retired content - in fact, related echoes are now overwritten by the Ridiculous Hat / Bottled Oblivion usage storylet.

If you want to reduce progress of your rivals, you will have to spend supplies.[/quote]Ooooh. Was hoping it wasn’t since a few of the storylets that needed an Archaeologist’s Hat are still active.
RNG hasn’t been too kind with the Airs so can’t hinder Orthos and supplies aren’t enough to confront him while still finishing the expedition, I’ll stock far more backup supplies in the future.
Thank you!

Wait what? I don’t think anything needing an Archaeologist’s Hat should be active at all since it was completely retired.

(Also forum tip: marking posts as the best answer unfortunately makes them very hard to read. There’s nothing FB can do about it since not their software, but there is a browser extension to tweak the CSS.)

[quote=Optimatum](Also forum tip: marking posts as the best answer unfortunately makes them very hard to read. There’s nothing FB can do about it since not their software, but there is a browser extension to tweak the CSS.)[/quote]Yeah, was wondering about the whole brightly coloured posts after lurking around the forum for a week. Only realised what they mean after making this thread, haha. Not sure what’s the forum etiquette on them, should I unmark it or?

Often the approach I see is marking an unimportant post, for example this one, as the answer to make the real answer readable again.