Spoilers! Father's Bones Guide Feedback please

So, spoilers abound. Please only read on if you’ve finished the father’s bones quest, or don’t care if you know how it works out.

So, onto the topic at hand. I threw together a guide over on the wiki here: Your Father's Bones (Ambition) - Official Sunless Sea Wiki

I’m wondering if that’s the sort of format that’s useful. If it is, what’s missing (other than a few broken links).
If it’s not, how would you change it?

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

Isn’t the tree of ages in the game?

I haven’t checked since the last patch, but right now, gossamer way spawns are broken, and nothing spawns there.

That is a really useful summary - thanks for putting it together.

Nothing is really missing, although you could mention the impact of the different origins on the ending (i.e. priest and philosopher) at the start.

It would be a lot of work, but the one thing that might be nice would be spoiler breakdowns for the shopping list that takes up the majority of the quest. I seem to recall that the Fathomking’s list is somewhat vague in what is called for, so being able to see the list as he presents it, and then click on an option to reveal the detailed options, might be useful to some. Probably not worth the effort though - it is a full-on spoiler page.

I wasn’t sure if I should leave the priest/philosopher stuff out entirely - they’re almost easter eggs within the quest. But, yeah, if they’re in, I might as well put them at the top.

And expandable boxes are easy enough, but don’t work on mobile, which is the only reason I’d been holding off using them. Although presumably everyone playing is in fact looking on their computer.

A bit of thread necromancy…is this quest any good? I liked the Nidah ambition, but honestly I can’t bring myself to care very much about old bones.

I think it is if you have an urchin background, but I’m pretty sure it’s different for the other backgrounds.

No More Dominion and Exaltation are by far the two best ambitions, story-wise. Your Father’s Bones is interesting but mechanically it’s pretty generic. Fetch quest, go to place A, go to place B, huge fetch quest, go back to place A, go home.

Hmm. Yeah, I played the other two and loved them.

Oh well, I’ll give it a go one of these days.