Special Edition Merchandise: FL Playing Cards!

we do not speak of those things, nor should you.

No, it contains 4 suits, namely Rats, Cats, Hats, and Bats.

Only one…

Queen of Inks, disguised as Queen of Bats ;)

Just got mine in the mail! I can confirm it does contain one other of those cards: the TWO OF BATS. (Though several other cards have nods to those illicit suites.)

[color=#0066ff]I’m told by Gametee that these are selling fast, and I will be talking about them in all of the big emails I do about the birthday at the weekend - so if you want to get it on it, this is your nudge to do that thing![/color]

I’ve never bought FL merch before, but since these look really beautiful, and it’s the 10-year-anniversary, I gave myself a nudge. :)

Plus, being playing cards, this is merch that has an actual use, which I prefer muchly over pretty things that can do nothing but gather dust. ;)

My Deck has just arrived at my lodgings today! And it’s wonderful! I especially like that there is a well-known sentence written across four certain cards (of course, the cards had this number). And of course I loved the message I first saw after opening the package. And the Nine of Cats is such a nice idea.

I could go on like this for quite some time, I guess, but to sum up: My, everyone involved in this have simply outdone themselves. Thousands of Thanks for this great merch!

Wonder if I could play Heart’s Desire with these…

Perhaps a ruleset could be made?
edited by Dimitri Petrenko on 1/18/2020

Been a month since I ordered them with nothing received yet. £9.95 for &quotExpress shipping&quot was more than half the price of the item.

This is the furthest update I can see on my order: &quotYour order is confirmed. We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.&quot[font=Arial]

Ah well.[/font]

edited by idyl on 1/18/2020

[quote=idyl]Been a month since I ordered them with nothing received yet. £9.95 for &quotExpress shipping&quot was more than half the price of the item.

This is the furthest update I can see on my order: &quotYour order is confirmed. We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.&quot[font=Arial]

Ah well.[/font]

edited by idyl on 1/18/2020[/quote]

I honestly thought it was just me. I ordered mine the day it was available and picked the cheapest shipping option, not realizing that it did not have tracking, and I am still waiting. I have contacted Gametee about it, but they more or less said that it was out of their hands.

I am going to wait a few more days, but I will have to order a new one if it really was misplaced. I want to at least get something out of this, even if it means having to pay twice, though I am pretty skeptical how overseas shipping doesn’t have any tracking whatsoever.

Got mine today! Took them only five days within Europe - my, they really are a work of art! :inlove:

I’m sorry for those experiencing a long wait. I suppose you’re not in Europe? Don’t lose hope yet! They’re shipped via regular old air mail, which can sometimes take quite long. I remember ordering something at a little Canadian online shop a few years ago when the goods took 6 or 8 weeks to arrive!

I had to deal with international shipping as well, but my cards arrived in under a week on the one shipping option listed. This long a wait sounds like a problem.
edited by Optimatum on 1/19/2020

The captains’ caps on the Three of Hats bearing the names of the three ships from the Season of Wrecks is a lovely detail!

Just saying, if Madame Shoshana’s tarot set were ever made available in the future, I would very probably get that too… :D

[color=#0066ff]We’re getting down to the last of these cards now! I should think they’ll sell out around the payday at the end of January, so if you’ve been waiting, I would jump on them before then.[/color]