Spading the Fidgets

There is no dedicated source of Identities other than Proscribed Materials, but making use of cards is always a good way to go![/quote]

That’s not quite true. Visions of the Surface can become Mysteries of the Elder Continent can become Incendiary Gossip.

There is no dedicated source of Identities other than Proscribed Materials, but making use of cards is always a good way to go![/quote][/quote]
My apologies for miscommunication. I meant Inklings of Identities, not Identities Uncovered.
The best way to garner Incendiary Gossip is Mrs Plenty after you’ve discovered her identity on Mutton Island and convert from there or, if you have a Club, to wait for the Corresponding card.
edited by Nigel Overstreet on 7/2/2012

[quote=Nigel Overstreet]
The best way to garner Incendiary Gossip is Mrs Plenty after you’ve discovered her identity on Mutton Island and convert from there or, if you have a Club, to wait for the Corresponding card.
edited by Nigel Overstreet on 7/2/2012[/quote]

Don’t forget (as I did last cycle) that you need 1 Incendiary Gossip to draw that card, so you can’t convert all of them.

I disagree, I’m having a blast in Hunter’s Keep grinding 1 incendiary gossip per action, but with 70 whispered secret. That and the fact that this trip my searing enigma chance is about 20%, I’m a happy Panda.

Yes, but that’s less efficient than the 2 Incendiary per action that Mrs Plenty offers. At least in terms of grinding for the Writer.
In terms of Echo grinding, on the other hand, I much prefer Hunter’s Keep for few other reasons than it forces focus.

If you have too many Jade Fragments, you could try consuming Rubbery Lumps in Labyrinth of Tiger, Coil 2 - 50 Jade for 3 Incendiary Gossips.

Since the Unfinished Business Jade option gives 120/action, this is actually a little better than the Carnival even if you don’t have a stockpile of Jade. (10 actions to get 1200 Jade, 24 actions to convert it to 72 Gossips for 2.12 Incendiary Gossip/action) However, it decreases Unaccountably Peckish, which for some is a dealbreaker.