Soul Flaws and Carillon

Does anyone have any idea of how to gain specific soul flaws? it seems certain areas of carillon require me to have one.
I have Flickering soul, and i could cure it in the Terrace of Glass statues. But wouldn’t that cause me to lose access there? why would i do this?

[color=#6666ff]Soul flaws are something that are going to be obtainable throughout the whole of the High Wilderness, the content is essentially incomplete as it is at the moment because there are some soul flaws that cannot be acquired in the Reach. This is one that won’t come together until later regions are added I’m afraid.[/color]

Soul Flaw: Lightless can be aquired by running out of time while on a brabazon tour.

Just writing this here to create a record for future, wiki pages for soul flaws aren’t created yet.
Post here if anyone figures out where/how to get others

Soul Flaw: Stained can be acquired at Carillon by turning in the Devil with the Rose-colored Gloves and asking about the Devils’ souls[li]
Soul Flaw: Clear can be gained by undergoing treatment at Magdalene’s

You automatically gain two (random?) soul flaws when you create a new captain
Oh, and there is one soul flaw you gain at the Leadbeater and Stainrod’s Nature Reserve, but I forgot which

I’m just waiting for release. So what’s the deal? Collect all the flaws and your soul…? Is more valuable when sold? Can be used to poison an Eater of Souls? Gets weirder? Judgment-y? Or the opposite, maybe? Is this the new Seeking?
edited by Kowth on 4/26/2018

[quote=Kowth]I’m just waiting for release. So what’s the deal? Collect all the flaws and your soul…? Is more valuable when sold? Can be used to poison an Eater of Souls? Gets weirder? Judgment-y? Or the opposite, maybe? Is this the new Seeking?
edited by Kowth on 4/26/2018[/quote]

Currently the purpose of soul flaws is gaining access around carillon. It has seven treatment facilities, within each are various stories to do and things to collect. Each facility requires a specific soul flaw, as Carillon is a sort of hospital for the soul.

Soul Flaw: Fermented can be aquired by commingling choirs at the house of rods and chains, and also from sampling the rose-cheeked cook’s wares in the same location
edited by Nanako on 7/26/2018

Flickering can be obtained by reneging on your debt to the lady of the crossroads, and Clear can be obtained by destroying the chorister hive. I can also confirm that asking the Presiding Deviless about the nature of devils’ souls makes your soul Stained.[li]

My take on it was that it was a really clever respinning of like the Sunless Sea mechanic; soul flaws, like soullessness, doesn’t actually matter, but the game pulls you into thinking it does.