Someone is Coming

[quote=travellersside]A curious observation: One of the options on the card is unlocked by the quality Your Very Own Infernal Contract. The text is “Lost your soul, eh? Well, I might just have it here! And your contract too!”

No.
I haven’t lost my soul.
I’ve sold it numerous times and every time I did, I made sure to get it back. It’s currently in my possession - rather tattered and stained, but still, it’s in my possession.
I understand what’s meant to be said here, but as it stands, the text is irrelevant to me (and rather a lot of other people) and yet it’s unlocked. It should either be rewritten, or the quality should be removed when you regain your soul.[/quote]
It’s sales patter - he doesn’t have a clue if you’ve got your soul or not. Check the result.

Very strange. The card STILL hasn’t shown up for me, and my Someone Is Coming quality is nearing 10, as I was under the assumption it would trigger a storylet becoming available somewhere (my lodgings, I had thought!) when the Quality reached a certain level, and was not corrected on this until recently. Might that not be a better solution to the problem?

The card(s?) is rather rare at the moment. Chris has said that they’ve adjusted the appearance rate but it wasn’t going live until “next week” (which should now be this week at some point). I came across the card last night just shy of 10 and the opportunities are available starting at 4 and going as high as 6. And they do indeed reset you completely.

I would recommend not actively hunting for the stat until, at the very least, after the patch. But I find that I get quite a bit of it just going about my day. Any card that has an option to use 5 actions (netting you things like romantic notions, mysteries of the elder content, tales of terror) will gain you the quality.

Also, I have lost and regained my soul (without the use of Fate) and the option mentioned my travellersside was not available to me.

~MF
A Lady being stalked!