someone is coming...some day

For me, someone is coming is 20. And nothing yet. Never happened before, is this a bug?

No, the card is simply uncommon. I’m at Someone’s coming 33.

I recently got the card after voicing a similar concern. I think it’s just because of how so many cards have had their commonality increased, and that new ‘drawability’ has to come from somewhere.

I also seem to be getting fewer Connection X vs. Connection Y cards, fewer pet cards, and fewer relicer cards. Though there are multiples of all these cards which makes it much harder to judge.
edited by Abraham Bounty on 1/22/2013

[quote=Abraham Bounty]I recently got the card after voicing a similar concern. I think it’s just because of how so many cards have had their commonality increased, and that new ‘drawability’ has to come from somewhere.

I also seem to be getting fewer Connection X vs. Connection Y cards, fewer pet cards, and fewer relicer cards. Though there are multiples of all these cards which makes it much harder to judge.
edited by Abraham Bounty on 1/22/2013[/quote]

I didn’t get it much before either… On conflict cards, I believe you need criminals/constables 50 for their new (bad) card to show up, the old one being retired. The Backer-cards seem rather common, though…

[quote=Aximillio][quote=Abraham Bounty]I recently got the card after voicing a similar concern. I think it’s just because of how so many cards have had their commonality increased, and that new ‘drawability’ has to come from somewhere.

edited by Abraham Bounty on 1/22/2013[/quote]

I didn’t get it much before either… On conflict cards, I believe you need criminals/constables 50 for their new (bad) card to show up, the old one being retired. The Backer-cards seem rather common, though…[/quote]

50! Gee. I guess I’d better get back to visiting the Sardonic Music Hall Singer. I’m barely over 41, after long grinding. Sigh.

[quote=Catherine Raymond]
50! Gee. I guess I’d better get back to visiting the Sardonic Music Hall Singer. I’m barely over 41, after long grinding. Sigh.[/quote]

This is the card that gives a net loss of contacts, though. You don’t really want it… Unless you wish to spend contacts on criminals, that is.
Also, I can’t confirm it’s at 50 due to not having had it myself, but it’s around there.

[quote=Aximillio]This is the card that gives a net loss of contacts, though. You don’t really want it… Unless you wish to spend contacts on criminals, that is.
Also, I can’t confirm it’s at 50 due to not having had it myself, but it’s around there.[/quote]
I can confirm that it requires 50 in both Constables and Criminals, is a “Can’t Discard” card, and costs you a large amount (-500 CPs?) of the opposing connection for a small amount of the connection you choose, plus an increased (but nowhere near worthwhile) monetary reward.

As with the changes to quirks two months ago, this appears to be part of a larger plan that we’re still waiting to see.