Some Fate please?

I lost my soul, but I can’t have Your very own infernal contract if I want to make progress on the Search for the Name. I need a soul in order to stain it. But I only have 8 Fate at the moment.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Winteriscoming

I wouldn’t expect much free fate. You may want to set sail and use “raise the black flag” repeatedly until you get it back.

I don’t believe there is currently an active way to send Fate to another player.

Not quite correct. The &quotGive a Gift&quot Opportunity card allows you to send 100 Fate to another player–but of course you have to have the 100 Fate to send.

Not quite correct. The &quotGive a Gift&quot Opportunity card allows you to send 100 Fate to another player–but of course you have to have the 100 Fate to send.[/quote]

That option is currently locked with &quotImpossible! 1&quot

Not quite correct. The &quotGive a Gift&quot Opportunity card allows you to send 100 Fate to another player–but of course you have to have the 100 Fate to send.[/quote]

That option is currently locked with &quotImpossible! 1&quot[/quote]

I stand corrected; thank you. I’d thought it was grayed out because I have no Fate.

Did it work for you? How many times did it take?

Since that option gives a bundle, it would help to recover the soul rather than giving fate.

Yeah mate, just do pirate runs on the zee. That’s how I got mine back the second and third time I threw the silly thing away.
edited by Sir Goomy on 9/30/2016

FINE ADVICE

Not actually true as far as I’m aware. I mean, it would be different if your soul was pre-stained, but it’s not.

You don’t get your soul back in SMEN at all, you need a soul to start staining it and you can never lose it in it(you could lose it in the old SMEN but even there you needed a soul to start staining it.

You don’t get your soul back in SMEN at all, you need a soul to start staining it and you can never lose it in it(you could lose it in the old SMEN but even there you needed a soul to start staining it.[/quote]
You could also sell it at hallowmas. in exchange for selling it then, terrible things happen to you, and then you get it back. We don’t know if this can still happen, though.
edited by Grenem on 9/30/2016

[quote=Sir Goomy]Yeah mate, just do pirate runs on the zee. That’s how I got mine back the second and third time I threw the silly thing away.
edited by Sir Goomy on 9/30/2016[/quote]
How long did it take you?

[quote=Winteriscoming][quote=Sir Goomy]Yeah mate, just do pirate runs on the zee. That’s how I got mine back the second and third time I threw the silly thing away.
edited by Sir Goomy on 9/30/2016[/quote]
How long did it take you?[/quote]

The second time I got it back the very next day (got reeeeal lucky), the third though - took me around a month.

Oh and one more thing to add to my original post - when you get bored with doing Zee runs, stick by your Lodgings or Veilgarden and draw your Oppurtunity cards there. The card “One’s Public” can be very useful in getting back your soul AND I’ve noticed it pops up more often in those two places (although that could just be my imagination).
edited by Sir Goomy on 10/2/2016