Society of Up-and-Coming Criminals

As an amateur criminal in Fallen London, it’s pretty hard not to turn a policeman/woman’s head or two. So why don’t we help each other out? Just a bunch of shadowy activity requests or requests to throw the police off for people who don’t care too much about reputation yet.

I’d be happy to help you throw those pesky constables off your scent. But people don’t generally like to engage in suspicious loitering because of its adverse effects. Are you looking specifically for that?

Not necessarily! You’ll just have to specify what you’re okay with me asking for and what you’re looking for.
Loitering suspiciously is just for the people like me who haven’t exactly made waves in society yet. My character is just too brazen and too indulgent. She really needs to learn restraint if she’s going to climb up the ranks :(

Well, if i’m gonna nuke my connected: society anyways, I might as well make myself availible to anyone interested.

Additionally, I will gladly take any suspicion, because i’m trying to collect a record criminal record now.

[quote=Grenem]Well, if i’m gonna nuke my connected: society anyways, I might as well make myself availible to anyone interested.

Additionally, I will gladly take any suspicion, because i’m trying to collect a record criminal record now.[/quote]

Haha awesome. I’ll gladly drag you into any criminal activities you want. Are you looking to go to prison?