Social actions for more than two players?

Do these exist in the game? I really enjoy talking to my acquaintances and collaborating on storylets.

What would be nice is the ability to interact with more than one person at a time, to introduce two friends to each other, or have a group conversation.

Imagine something like a &quotthrow a soiree&quot action for 4AP where you could invite up to 4 people over at once, sending them all the same message. And if they accept, they all get added to each others’ contacts, get a confident smile, and could use the soiree action to continue the conversation.

No, such actions do not exist. Would be neat to have such, but alas.

[quote=Harlocke]Do these exist in the game? I really enjoy talking to my acquaintances and collaborating on storylets.

What would be nice is the ability to interact with more than one person at a time, to introduce two friends to each other, or have a group conversation.

Imagine something like a &quotthrow a soiree&quot action for 4AP where you could invite up to 4 people over at once, sending them all the same message. And if they accept, they all get added to each others’ contacts, get a confident smile, and could use the soiree action to continue the conversation.[/quote]

I love this idea! I would use this, if it were an option.